• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Wait time for 2nd credit card

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Can someone please let me know the wait time to apply for 2nd credit card from Indusind bank ?

Any hack to get Legend card as LTF without any joining fees ?

Can someone please let me know the wait time to apply for 2nd credit card from Indusind bank ?
You can choose to hold either one card or two cards, but the total credit limit will be divided between the two cards. Additionally, your combined limit must be above 1.5L. If you intend to upgrade, please note that the upgrade can be requested immediately, as there is no cooling-off period.

Yes the card is LTF only, but with a twist see below .

While i try to upgrade through phone banking , they are asking me to pay 1 time joining fees of 5000 + GST = 5900 , which i get 3500 rupees worth Amazon Voucher.

So Extra i have to pay 2400 which i am not interested , then its LTF.

Also i dont have any issue with merging of limits as i already hold a card which is more than 1.5 Lakh limit.

If we apply on online , does it comes with without joining fees ? If so can someone pls send me the link or banner which you have said .

While i try to upgrade through phone banking , they are asking me to pay 1 time joining fees of 5000 + GST = 5900 , which i get 3500 rupees worth Amazon Voucher.

Also i dont have any issue with merging of limits as i already hold a card which is more than 1.5 Lakh limit.

If we apply on online , does it comes with without joining fees ? If so can someone pls send me the link or banner which you have said .
Apply from cashkaro. You will get 1500 cashback

If you apply online, it will be rejected since you already hold a credit card. You have to email them at priority.care@indusind.com or socialm@indusind.com and provide consent for the second card while requesting to split your credit card limit.

Ok bro thank you so much , I am gonna request for Legend to split up my limits , not sure whether they will give without any joining fees .

Anyway no harm in trying ?

Bro 1 more doubt , even if I ask to split my limits , will they do cibil enquiry if i ask for 2nd card on mail ?

Ok bro thank you so much , I am gonna request for Legend to split up my limits , not sure whether they will give without any joining fees .

Anyway no harm in trying ?

Bro 1 more doubt , even if I ask to split my limits , will they do cibil enquiry if i ask for 2nd card on mail ?
I don't think so, but since I have never personally used this option, I would appreciate it if others could confirm the same.

Back