• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Wait time for 2nd HDFC card

makman

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have Tata Neu card received in the beginning of May and is my only HDFC card. How long should I wait before applying for a core HDFC card?

Pre approved?? Did you get link or something??? Limit same as your old card?
Not entirely sure if it's pre-approved. The regular credit card application site, link available on HDFC net banking offers page. Earlier was unable to login and see any cards, but now could do it. Didn't select any of the available cards, so didn't see limit offered

Not entirely sure if it's pre-approved. The regular credit card application site, link available on HDFC net banking offers page. Earlier was unable to login and see any cards, but now could do it. Didn't select any of the available cards, so didn't see limit offered
Can you show screenshot if possible? If 2nd tab is Choose your card then its pre approved.

Reactions: SSV
Can you show screenshot if possible? If 2nd tab is Choose your card then its pre approved.
Yeah it was the Choose your card page. Tried to login straight to that page again to take screenshot, but it's asking to put in all details again, don't wanna do it since it immediately hit CIBIL the first time, lol.

Back