• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Wallet Load / CC Bill Payment using HDFC Easy Shop Platinum debit card

oneeightone

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone,

I am new to TechnoFino and am marvelled by the wealth of knowledge and pro tips here! Looking forward to learning a lot from the community! 🙌🏼

I had two quick question regarding my HDFC easyshop platinum debit card:

1. Does a Paytm wallet Load ( through Uber i believe) fetch me 1% cashback ? Is there any upper cap to this?

2. I understand i can use HDFC Bill portal to pay and earn 1% cashback on non hdfc cc bills. Can I use mobikwik to earn 1% to clear my HDFC Regalia bill using HDFC easyshop platinum debit card?

Regards,
Yash

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige

1. Does a Paytm wallet Load ( through Uber i believe) fetch me 1% cashback ? Is there any upper cap to this?
No. Millenia DC gives 1% on wallet loading. Platinum DC doesn't.
2. I understand i can use HDFC Bill portal to pay and earn 1% cashback on non hdfc cc bills. Can I use mobikwik to earn 1% to clear my HDFC Regalia bill using HDFC easyshop platinum debit card?
Yes. Use Mobikwik for HDFC CC Bills. In fact, use Mobikwik for rest other CC bills as well. It settles quickly as compared to HDFC Billpay which takes 4-5 days.

shubhamosy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone,

I am new to TechnoFino and am marvelled by the wealth of knowledge and pro tips here! Looking forward to learning a lot from the community! 🙌🏼

Regards,
Yash
1) NO

2) Yes

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone,

Regards,
Yash
We have a long big thread but which may take time to read however u get all a to z info there

pscking

TF Buzz
No. Millenia DC gives 1% on wallet loading. Platinum DC doesn't.

Yes. Use Mobikwik for HDFC CC Bills. In fact, use Mobikwik for rest other CC bills as well. It settles quickly as compared to HDFC Billpay which takes 4-5 days.
Somehow I'm facing issue while login in my mobikwik account. Is there any other app like freecharge/paytm etc?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Could you please provide me with the link to that particular thread?
Pls go through