• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Wallets with AMEX support

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

rohitpgarg

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Looking to compile info on Wallets with AMEX load support and charges. Primarily for QR scan

1. Phonepe - 3% - only phonepe QR
2. Mobikwik - 2.95% (first 1k free, 50CB on 15k load) - all QR

No Amex Support
1. Payzapp - 1.5%+GST
2. Paytm - RIP
3. Amazon Pay Wallet - 2.36%
4. Bajaj Pay Wallet- 2.5%
5. Slice - 2.5%

Please suggest other wallets with UPI QR scan support and AMEX load support.

If you find any other wallet- update this or tag @TheGuy in comment.
(LAST UPDATE : 19 August 2024)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to compile info on Wallets with AMEX load support and charges. Primarily for QR scan

2. Mobikwik - 2.95% (first 1k free) - all QR
3. Payzapp - no amex support
4. Paytm - RIP
5. Amazon pay wallet - no amex support
6. bajaj pay wallet - no amex support

(LAST UPDATE : 11 May 2024)

Please suggest other wallets with UPI QR scan or support and AMEX load support.

Yes its local shops paytm qr mostly
btw wondering some shops, even zomato guys & courier guys do share personal qr ?
will payzapp wallet upi work in above scenarios ? (or reject like rupay cc upi that only allows merchant qr)

I am trying to load via my amex, its not showing. There’s one IMPS option and another UPI through phonepe, gpay and paytm. Is it because of intro card? Do i need to upgrade to elite to add through amex?
You need to wait for 15 days after card setup and do 5 UPI load transactions. Then load via cc option will show up. Limit for intro card is 10k per month

I am trying to load via my amex, its not showing. There’s one IMPS option and another UPI through phonepe, gpay and paytm. Is it because of intro card? Do i need to upgrade to elite to add through amex?
Same here. Only able to add via upi.
Let me know if it works for you. Meanwhile I will wait for 15 days and do some upi adds.
Any min amount to add via upi?

So i want to make a payment to a merchant that either accepts UPI (no CC) or the NEFT - which is the best way to use the Amex (or even a visa cc) for this? Payment is 40k.

some options - based on your other spends.

Same here. Only able to add via upi.
Let me know if it works for you. Meanwhile I will wait for 15 days and do some upi adds.
Any min amount to add via upi?
100 rs 5 times via UPI will show you cc load option. But first need to wait 15 days if newly issued card. Also cc load option gets disabled every month on 1st and 2nd.
It also gets disabled if the transaction to load money via cc fails 3 times consecutively and gets enabled only after 10 days.

100 rs 5 times via UPI will show you cc load option. But first need to wait 15 days if newly issued card. Also cc load option gets disabled every month on 1st and 2nd.
It also gets disabled if the transaction to load money via cc fails 3 times consecutively and gets enabled only after 10 days.
Ok got it. Thanks, bookmarked it.

no it doesn't you are orrect only debit card not credit card

4. Paytm - RIP

I think only mobikwik works rest all garbage. Amazon even visa and Mc is not supported only debit cards supported.

gosats how is this app? where personal QR code (paying via UPI ID work on mobikwik so wallet load + charges and send money to someone else account) show up mobikwik is usefully for small trmx like 3k where i can hit 1.5k x 4 or 1000 x 6. something is usefully not needed everything. there was a thread on this gosats but i can't find though. and need how usefully it is. cause i'm not sure if prepaid card can have mandate or not.

4. Paytm - RIP

Anyone tested Adani one app

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back