• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Want the standard Standard Chartered Smart Credit card on the RuPay network

anup.blade

TF Buzz
I heard that after October 1st we can choose the network for which we want our credit card. I want to get the Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card on the RuPay network. Should I wait will it be possible then or should I get it now? What do you guys think. I just want this for tax and NPS payments and for situations where I cannot pay with other cards.

I heard that after October 1st we can choose the network for which we want our credit card. I want to get the Standard Chartered Smart Credit Card on the RuPay network. Should I wait will it be possible then or should I get it now? What do you guys think. I just want this for tax and NPS payments and for situations where I cannot pay with other cards.
If and only if bank provides any card in multiple networks then we can ask bank to change card network.
SC Smart card has always been on Visa network so how can you get it on Rupay network?

as far as I know Standard Chartered dont have any of their cards on rupay network yet

Back