• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Standard Chartered 2nd card not possible ?

Yochan

TF Buzz
Unable to apply for 2nd card on SC website.
After I click yes on the "Do you have an existing Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card?* " section, it asks me to accept terms and "Proceed to authenticate" --> when I click proceed it redirects to a Errored bill desk page. Check screenshots attached.
I have super value titanium card, can any one help me get the smart card for NPS payments.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 2.40.51 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 2.40.51 AM.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 2.40.20 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 2.40.20 AM.png
    94 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 2.39.41 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 2.39.41 AM.png
    49.6 KB · Views: 39
Few days back at June end this was working. But recently the link is not working hope it would get fixed,I raise a complaint on x . Let's see.I also need smart credit card on Ease My Trip credit card
I have also raised this over email to their Customer care team. Please let us know if you get any reply on X.

SC customer support is most confusing & inoperative at all
They all are adamant . Bank itself do businesse in most confusing way . They never reply to official communication through email. Calling them is mere waste of time as waiting may go beyond ½ Hrs. Useless Bank

Unable to apply for 2nd card on SC website.
After I click yes on the "Do you have an existing Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card?* " section, it asks me to accept terms and "Proceed to authenticate" --> when I click proceed it redirects to a Errored bill desk page. Check screenshots attached.
I have super value titanium card, can any one help me get the smart card for NPS payments.
You can hold all their cards in their portfolio.

Maybe a temporary site glitch.

If still no progress, call cust care and request for an additional card.

Is their app chat working?
Not working. On call, they say you have to apply online only and unfortunately their existing customer portal is down . So as of now, there is no way out. I have dropped email on Friday as of now no revert yet. Let’s see what they say.

Yes, I also got message regarding their upgradation of credit card system. God knows what they are planning ..

Not working. On call, they say you have to apply online only and unfortunately their existing customer portal is down . So as of now, there is no way out. I have dropped email on Friday as of now no revert yet. Let’s see what they say.

Yes, I also got message regarding their upgradation of credit card system. God knows what they are planning ..
I sent payslips for LE
No revert after 10days hmm

Dear Client, We will be upgrading our credit card system during the fourth week of August, 2024. We will guide you through this transition via communications sent to your registered email id. For FAQs click https://nc6.in/gyxgcR - StanChart

... a text message, seems like they're fixing the issue.

Back