• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Was i supposed to receive a priority pass card with my Legend Credit Card? Can i get my limit creased if i have an FD backed credit card?

I don't know much about how lounge access and Priority Pass work.
Are the Airport Lounge Access Program and Priority Pass Program the same thing?
To get lounge access at airports, do I need a Priority Pass card?
I got an FD-backed Legend credit card 8-9 months ago, paid 10k as joining fees. Should I have received a Priority Pass card along with it, or do I just use my credit card at airports?

generally, if you have an FD backed credit card can you get your limit increased? or do i need ITR copy for it?

I got an FD-backed Legend credit card 8-9 months ago, paid 10k as joining fees. Should I have received a Priority Pass card along with it, or do I just use my credit card at airports?

generally, if you have an FD backed credit card can you get your limit increased? or do i need ITR copy for it?
no priority pass will be given by default.
they give complimentary MEMBERSHIP to the pass, but this is NOT the same as complimentary visit .
for that, you will need to buy their travelplus program.

domestic lounge you can directly use the credit card for 2 rupees swipe. only for international lounge, you will need the priority pass

Priority Pass is a membership which allows you to access lounges either for a fee or for free. Based on the membership category. What legend gets you is the standard membership which doesnt grant free access to lounges.

Back