• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Weird- What's wrong with SBI cards

Ak Singh

TF Ace
Yesterday I received mail from sbi cards mentioning that thank for applying sbi irctc rupay cc.
Thank you for showing interest in SBI Credit Card.
We regret to inform that due to non-availability of required information /documents, we are unable to
process your credit card application.

But problem is that I didn't applied any sbi card, so who did applied this cc without my knowledge?
How is it possible?
And I also don't know that is any enquiry also added in my cibil regarding this application.
(Ss attached).
Screenshot_20240914-201823.webp

Bro someone used your email. Here, my friend's email is used by someone at bankbazaar and whenever he applies or get approved or rejected friend getting mails from banks. Even the otps arrive at his emails from sbi card. I told my friend, in future if you get to know complete card number, use it to teach a lesson to him as otp will arrive in email. He will chargeback and face hassles.

Bro someone used your email. Here, my friend's email is used by someone at bankbazaar and whenever he applies or get approved or rejected friend getting mails from banks. Even the otps arrive at his emails from sbi card. I told my friend, in future if you get to know complete card number, use it to teach a lesson to him as otp will arrive in email. He will chargeback and face hassles.
But it is showing application name in my own name. And I received text message also on my mobile number.

Yesterday I received mail from sbi cards mentioning that thank for applying sbi irctc rupay cc.
We regret to inform that due to non-availability of required information /documents, we are unable to

But problem is that I didn't applied any sbi card, so who did applied this cc without my knowledge?
How is it possible?
And I also don't know that is any enquiry also added in my cibil regarding this application.
(Ss attached).
View attachment 68849
its due to, your data is with them and wanted to apply a cc.

But it is showing application name in my own name. And I received text message also on my mobile number.
Your case is different then. Had you tried to apply in past. I applied SBI cashback on my father's account in March which rejected instantly but in August received mail that your request for cashback cc is rejected. I just matched the Application number and came to conclusion it is for old application done 5 months ago.

Can be a system error though. Axis recently sent me mobile number change email but it was erronous. Later I remembered changing my number in past and didn't got email So just like India Post late delivery, it came too late with an update.

How is it possible?
(Ss attached).
View attachment 68849
This is mainly done by 3rd party agents.
They randomly apply cards for fulfilling their target's.
But until and unless you don't share the OTP there won't be any CIBIL hit.

Thus avoiding share personal details to random 3rd party agent's.

So the thing is SBI has developed an indigenous A.I. system which needs minimal human interaction. It can detect on its own when someone needs a credit card and applies for them.
SBI is planning to implement it on large scale to increase the market share. It's going to be a game changing move and next big thing in Indian banking system after UPI.
This post is completely imaginary and for entertainment purpose only.

So the thing is SBI has developed an indigenous A.I. system which needs minimal human interaction. It can detect on its own when someone needs a credit card and applies for them.
SBI is planning to implement it on large scale to increase the market share. It's going to be a game changing move and next big thing in Indian banking system after UPI.
This post is completely imaginary and for entertainment purpose only.
Source: Trust me bro 🤣 🤣

But it is showing application name in my own name. And I received text message also on my mobile number

How is it possible?
(Ss attached).
View attachment 68849
Just report this Unauthorized CC application through X and through email. Do check your CIBIL whether any inquiries present or not.

This is mainly done by 3rd party agents.
They randomly apply cards for fulfilling their target's.
But until and unless you don't share the OTP there won't be any CIBIL hit.

Thus avoiding share personal details to random 3rd party agent's.
Oh please don't say they are 3rd Party, They mostly works for SBI Card and gets paid for it.

It is the RBI who allow them to SCAM customers.

Back