• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Weird- What's wrong with SBI cards

Ak Singh

TF Ace
Yesterday I received mail from sbi cards mentioning that thank for applying sbi irctc rupay cc.
Thank you for showing interest in SBI Credit Card.
We regret to inform that due to non-availability of required information /documents, we are unable to
process your credit card application.

But problem is that I didn't applied any sbi card, so who did applied this cc without my knowledge?
How is it possible?
And I also don't know that is any enquiry also added in my cibil regarding this application.
(Ss attached).
Screenshot_20240914-201823.webp

There are 3rd part agents as well.
Agree. There are always third party agents invlove. Do you think cashkaro, Bankbazaar and other are SBI authorized. They are outsourced and bank has no direct connection with them. They are paid per card approval basis.

Direct connection between Bank and customer is only when you go to branch or kiosk and apply. When you agree to TnC, it says bank or its representatives can call but on other sites it is not so. Like Axis Bank CC team is not internal team and it is written while applying. You can just deselect the third party involvement to call you and proceed. So while applying for anything check which options you need to uncheck and which are mandatory. Most of idiotic youtubers tell people to check all the options and they unknowignly check and agree to those which have nothing to do with application but for marketing purposes. U have never been bugged by any of 5 banks I have CC with because I apply with full care and attention. never ever received a spam call to appy for so and so CC. Because whatever I share and check/tick option are for bank internal representative only.

Log andhe ho ke bas jaldi jaldi tick martey hai aur procced kartey hai jaise jaa ke inhone koi jaruri kaam karna hai PM ka.

Yesterday I received mail from sbi cards mentioning that thank for applying sbi irctc rupay cc.
Thank you for showing interest in SBI Credit Card.
We regret to inform that due to non-availability of required information /documents, we are unable to
process your credit card application.

But problem is that I didn't applied any sbi card, so who did applied this cc without my knowledge?
How is it possible?
And I also don't know that is any enquiry also added in my cibil regarding this application.
(Ss attached).
View attachment 68849
Everything is wrong with SBI cards. It is a Fraud company that has looted ₹25000 of my hard earned money. And they know that the police, RBI, SBI, finance ministry is not going to help me. So, they show impunity. I am running from pillar to post for past 2 years. Now I plan to use political parties to recover my money BY FORCE

Back