• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What are the additional expenses in freegolf sessions of IndusInd Legend card?

GopalV

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Can you clarify.. if "In Hyderabad you can play in Boulder hills golf course with the cards" meanwe can get free games there?
Yes,a lot of cards offer complimentary golf games,and you can play in Boulder hills by booking through those cards.Only the game is complimentary,you have to pay for cart.There were no caddies last time I played there in last October.

how does it work? does it only work through concierge or can i book it myself? what do i tell them? i have a legend card and i get complimentary lessons/rounds? how do they check if i actually have the card?

Paras Jain

TF Premier
how does it work? does it only work through concierge or can i book it myself? what do i tell them? i have a legend card and i get complimentary lessons/rounds? how do they check if i actually have the card?
Yes you will have to call concierge only. But I dont think legend card has Golf anymore. Do you have Visa or Mastercard Legend?

Yeah so there is no golf on that. I have the same card.
Lmao yikes
Their pdf file lists it as one of the benefits, I can't believe they can just remove a major benefit like that, I paid 10k as a joining fees too, my RM told me about golf etc as benefits. That's cray ji

Bro why would you pay such high fee for such bad card?
I needed a cc to generate my cibil score, my rm suggested fd backed legend to me, I didn't really bother doing much research, a quick glance at legend's pdf made me think it has decent benefits

And i got 10k worth of Amazon gift card so I got all the money back indirectly

Paras Jain

TF Premier
I needed a cc to generate my cibil score, my rm suggested fd backed legend to me, I didn't really bother doing much research, a quick glance at legend's pdf made me think it has decent benefits

And i got 10k worth of Amazon gift card so I got all the money back indirectly
No worries. This community is there to help other not make such mistakes. From now on do post here before making a decision if there is some help needed. Mostly people who know something reply very quickly.

puneri.jaws

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
The golf privilege usually covers only a part fee (access to golf course for a set time) of the full experience. Additional expenses include , but not limited to :
1. Clubs rental
2. Caddie (person who accompanis you and helps you in golf)
3. Golf Cart
4. Food and beverages

Overall it ends up costing anywhere around 2k to 5k INR for every session
club rental depends on the course.
Caddy generally are around 600.
Cart if needed is extra. Prefer to walk in an open green course.
You can take the cart if you are not taking caddy.
F/B are included in green fees in certain courses. Better to check with the course.

anisharya16

TF Select
The golf privilege usually covers only a part fee (access to golf course for a set time) of the full experience. Additional expenses include , but not limited to :
1. Clubs rental
2. Caddie (person who accompanis you and helps you in golf)
3. Golf Cart
4. Food and beverages

Overall it ends up costing anywhere around 2k to 5k INR for every session
Thanks for the information, I have Indusind Tiger CC, and I was thinking of going for golf round thinking it's completely free after spend based criteria.