• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What does this mean for Airtel Axis CC? Pre-approved or not?

LiamHouse

TF Select
I received this text on WhatsApp and proceeded to apply for the CC through the Airtel Thanks app.

1721465267110.webp

I just provided my details, and no income documents were asked. In KYC, I just verified my Aadhar. This was the final screen.

1721465259129.webp

But in the Airtel Thanks app it still tells me to do KYC.

1721465246915.webp

Does this mean the application is successful or something else? I did not receive any sms saying that KYC is successful, instead I got one from airtel and one from axis to finish the KYC.

Complete video KYC. If that is not possible, go for physical verification.
I am being asked to do VKYC from Axis not Airtel. Airtel sms just redirects me to the app where it says conditionally approved and which I click complete kyc it shows me this,

1721467768297.webp

do I need to do the video kyc from the Axis sms link or just wait?

Get it done from the Axis link. Approval is highly unlikely without VKYC.
I did it and during the KYC the woman told me it is not possible to proceed with KYC and ended the call.

I tried doing it again from the other link I got from axis and this is what it shows
1721484652341.webp

Does this mean the application is cooked or should I just wait, I got a cibil hit from axis about 2 hours after the first airtel aadhar card kyc that I did. The airtel app still asks me to finish digital kyc and says verification complete when I try to finish.

The airtel app still asks me to finish digital kyc and says verification complete when I try to finish.
The application is very much alive. You'll be bombarded with calls for KYC from tomorrow. Schedule a physical KYC at your home/office and you will be fine. They only ask for Biometrics anyways.
Just one thing.. Third party agents call from mobile no. for KYC. Make sure to pick the call.

The application is very much alive. You'll be bombarded with calls for KYC from tomorrow. Schedule a physical KYC at your home/office and you will be fine. They only ask for Biometrics anyways.
Just one thing.. Third party agents call from mobile no. for KYC. Make sure to pick the call.
I forgot to mention that I already have an axis savings account that’s 4-5 months old with a MAB of around 3L. Should I proceed with an email to the pno if i don’t get past the current step

I forgot to mention that I already have an axis savings account that’s 4-5 months old with a MAB of around 3L. Should I proceed with an email to the pno if i don’t get past the current step
If you already have an Axis account, they should have your KYC information. There's no need for additional KYC, but it's still best to wait for an agent to call for confirmation.

Back