• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is Indusind Easycredit all about??

Came to know about Indusind Easycredit from their website? what is easycredit all about??
It's credit limit just like how we get credit limit for credit cards.

Indus EasyCredit, a branch of Indus Bank for financial management I.E loans, credit facility, credit card etc.

The easy credit limit depends on your credit worth, business, income, spends etc

Last edited:
It's credit limit just like how we get credit limit for credit cards.
It’s credit card and personal loan instant approval portal of IndusInd bank. It is called EasyCredit portal. If you have an account with pre-approved offer you will get loan or cc instantly. That is how I got. Even without a pre-approved offer it has an AI based instant approval with CIBIL hit.

It’s credit card and personal loan instant approval portal of IndusInd bank. It is called EasyCredit portal. If you have an account with pre-approved offer you will get loan or cc instantly. That is how I got. Even without a pre-approved offer it has an AI based instant approval with CIBIL hit.
🤣 Not Just Indus It, All Banks are doing same.

Just indus have separate section/subsidiary easycredit like bob financial, sbi cards .....

@romilq
How to fool indus AI, for instant approval?

Why easycredit option even on debit card?

🤣 Not Just Indus It, All Banks are doing same.

Just indus have separate section/subsidiary easycredit like bob financial, sbi cards .....

@romilq
How to fool indus AI, for instant approval?

Why easycredit option even on debit card?
No idea how to fool. I have an account with the bank. So I got instant CC and personal loan offer. I took CC offer.

?

Pls name branch and scam.

You can change branch.
Hapur Branch (245101) - Issued many loans and credit cards at that time as it was the first of the few private bank in my area and gave many loans which got converted to NPA's as many people migrated without updating the address. Making it so worse that the Bank has put the blacklisted tag on the branch and no time soon they are going to revoke the tag.

Hapur Branch (245101) - Issued many loans and credit cards at that time as it was the first of the few private bank in my area and gave many loans which got converted to NPA's as many people migrated without updating the address. Making it so worse that the Bank has put the blacklisted tag on the branch and no time soon they are going to revoke the tag.
2008, it's difficult. But nowadays it's simple to track.

You just change branch or close ac and open in another branch.

Back