• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

All the discussion about livquik fastag

Hello everyone...i hope all doing well..

So I m opening this thread because in recent days livquik fastag gathered a great attention towards them for their so called wallet features and paytm crisis give them a market advantage...so many people included me is very much interested in this product...
I m requesting to all the valueable members of this community for sharing their valueable thoughts and also their experience with this particular product.
...As of now I m not even aware about how to get that tag ....Eagerly waiting for the responses..

helloworld

TF Legend
seems like no one interested in this product. Their website doesn't mention any benefits, so if you have could you let us know compared to bank fasttags how this has advantage?

seems like no one interested in this product. Their website doesn't mention any benefits, so if you have could you let us know compared to bank fasttags how this has advantage?
I don't have it...but the main benifit of this fastag is it's wallet ...this wallet works just like paytm or airtel payment bank wallet. when u recharge the fastag from somewhere this wallet gets credited and u can transfer the amount easily via wallet upi from that wallet..also u will get a rupay prepaid card based on that wallet...
Company is not interested in retail customer right now they sell that only to businesses or corporates...