• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is means you card conditionally approved ?

mnh007786

TF Buzz
I applied Airtel Axis Credit Card after Submitting all details then show your Credit card conditionally approved. KYC still not done. So what is means Conditionally Approved ?

I applied Airtel Axis Credit Card after Submitting all details then show your Credit card conditionally approved. KYC still not done. So what is means Conditionally Approved ?
To add to what @Chaitanya-a said

The message is a standard one from from Airtel App, If you go back to the screen it will tell that Axis back exec will visit sort of message.

So wait till Monday for them to initiate any additional KYC process if they need in addition to any Digital verification you have done already

I done VKYC on 23 January 2023. I received Credit Card Application number and This application number showing in Airtel App also.
After 2-3 day i Contact axis customer care on phone they said wait 7-10 working day for application under process. But 15 days past no confirmation come to Axis Bank then i again Contact their customer Team this time said they can't find my application number in their system. And said email to their team. I email them. They responsed they replied in 3 working day. But no replied come. I again email their customer Team and Nodal Officer But no replied comes.

I have axis sms with application number and airtel app still showing application number.

So what should i do now ? Should i complaint in RBI Forum?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230301_192332_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20230301_192332_Messages.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20230301_192347_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20230301_192347_Messages.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 31
Wait you will get approval or declined message. Loads of card requests came to airtel because of zero joining fees.

Try to track the card in airtel app itself.

Its taking time because airtel wants to give your info to axis then they have to process , that's why.

Wait you will get approval or declined message. Loads of card requests came to airtel because of zero joining fees.

Try to track the card in airtel app itself.

Its taking time because airtel wants to give your info to axis then they have to process , that's why.
Almost 40 days gone. how much i wait ?
And can't found my application in their system.

Ok bro then i think ur application is not succesffuly went to axis.

The application number provided in airtel app is waste bro , no use of tracking using that , once you apply within 3 working days if the card is approved you will get notified in airtel app itself as i have recently applied and i am able to view the tracking in 5 Th day itself.

S you can raise a complaint with RBI in this case.

Back