• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the best credit card (except very high end ones like Axis Magnus) for rent payment from Jan, 2023?

1. Axis & HDFC have stopped rewards against rental payments (except very high end cards)
2. SBI & ICICI are charging extra for rental payments (forget about rewards)
3. @TechnoFino BoB Eterna has stopped rewards against rental payments
4. In a @TechnoFino post, I have read Redgirraffe supports all credit cards except Amex for rent payment, which is not true. I am attaching the bank list for rental payment by credit card through Redgirraffe.

Attachments

• redgirraffe_rent_payment_1.PNG
    redgirraffe_rent_payment_1.PNG
    9.3 KB · Views: 92
  • redgirraffe_rent_payment_2.PNG
    redgirraffe_rent_payment_2.PNG
    9.1 KB · Views: 92
what about AU ?
While paying rent using an AU Bank Credit Card, the following terms and conditions should be fulfilled after May 15, 2022:
  • The cardholders can make only up to two rent payment transactions in a month (or in a period of 30 days).
  • The total amount spent on rent payments within a month should not exceed 30% of the entire credit limit of the credit card.
from cardinsider blog

While paying rent using an AU Bank Credit Card, the following terms and conditions should be fulfilled after May 15, 2022:
  • The cardholders can make only up to two rent payment transactions in a month (or in a period of 30 days).
  • The total amount spent on rent payments within a month should not exceed 30% of the entire credit limit of the credit card.
from cardinsider blog
Thanks for the detailed info.

How to get Axis Ace Card? I want to apply C2C for better limit. I had Airtel card from last 9 months and since they were not increasing the limit, I closed it.
It's limit was shared with my Axis Flipkart Card.
I don't have offers on Google Pay because I rarely use GPay.
I know only two options, Pre approved offer and GPay invitation

I got the card through GPay

Back