• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the best Life Time Free (for all) Credit Card?

People having nrv in crores struggle to get even FYF infinia so it's quite an achievement.

It is a package of person, business, and relationship value.

This will likely get me flamed, but it is a cold hard truth - crores won't make the 'top' caste in India marry into the 'top' caste at the other end. Same is with banks.

They will see my present relationship with them, my future potential with them, and they will see the kind of person I am. I cannot just walk into the branch and wave 100 crore and demand LTF. If I show them stability of mind and relationship with them, they could. And, clearly, some push always helps whenever we are lucky enough to have it at hand.

As of right now, frankly, getting an Infinia via ULIP is a simple and straightforward route. That is, if you must. I have been wanting to consolidate my 8 personal use credit cards for a while now, and that journey has started with my closing an Axis card couple of days ago.

It seems to me that I should be good with 4 cards based on the nature of my expenses.

ICICI AmazonPay
Axis Airtel
AmEx
Infinia

I have the first two, and what I suppose what I should do before applying for the remaining two is close all my other cards. I would truly not need them.

Less is often more, and it is not a joke. Less can be liberating, depending on one's perspective.

As of right now, frankly, getting an Infinia via ULIP is a simple and straightforward route. That is, if you must. I have been wanting to consolidate my 8 personal use credit cards for a while now, and that journey has started with my closing an Axis card couple of days ago.

It seems to me that I should be good with 4 cards based on the nature of my expenses.

ICICI AmazonPay
Axis Airtel
AmEx
Infinia

I have the first two, and what I suppose what I should do before applying for the remaining two is close all my other cards. I would truly not need them.

Less is often more, and it is not a joke. Less can be liberating.
Keep it short and simple... makes life a lot easier and enjoyable !!

Keep it short and simple... makes life a lot easier and enjoyable !!

True! Each of my cards has a very specific use. Truly, I do not have any card that is useless - that is, until 2 years ago, when I got AmazonPay ICICI. For my use, that card makes SBI cards completely useless in my portfolio.

I need Axis Airtel for utility/ Airtel bills.
AmazonPay gets nearly 80% of my household stuff.
At stores I use Axis Flipkart for 1.5 % flat discount. (I forgot to mention that in the previous post!)
IndusInd Pinnacle gets me free Indus Exclusive account that gets me a free debit card with 0 forex markup. (darn, forgot to mention that, too!)

So, okay, I need those 4 cards, and beyond them I would like to have an AmEx and Infinia. So, 6 cards in total. Still far cry from my current stock.

This is not counting 2 business cards - one Yes and one HDFC Business MoneyBack. This would anyway be upgraded to Infinia, if they do it the ULIP way for me, too. And I will be closing the Yes card, they recently jacked up the forex from 1.8 to 2.5% and I am not happy about it. IndusInd debit already gets me 0% without paying anything. So, those two cards are going to be gone anyway.

Best wishes Panda Bhai 👍
All the very best for your future endeavors. Waiting for the post "Centurion ltf 1O1"
Thank you !! .. From now-onwards I will not be spending much time here for the obvious reasons.. but will be posting occassionally ... Thanks again guys... Not sure how the future will pan out... but it will definitely be hectic ...

True! Each of my cards has a very specific use. Truly, I do not have any card that is useless - that is, until 2 years ago, when I got AmazonPay ICICI. For my use, that card makes SBI cards completely useless in my portfolio.

I need Axis Airtel for utility/ Airtel bills.
AmazonPay gets nearly 80% of my household stuff.
At stores I use Axis Flipkart for 1.5 % flat discount. (I forgot to mention that in the previous post!)
IndusInd Pinnacle gets me free Indus Exclusive account that gets me a free debit card with 0 forex markup. (darn, forgot to mention that, too!)

So, okay, I need those 4 cards, and beyond them I would like to have an AmEx and Infinia. So, 6 cards in total. Still far cry from my current stock.

This is not counting 2 business cards - one Yes and one HDFC Business MoneyBack. This would anyway be upgraded to Infinia, if they do it the ULIP way for me, too. And I will be closing the Yes card, they recently jacked up the forex from 1.8 to 2.5% and I am not happy about it. IndusInd debit already gets me 0% without paying anything. So, those two cards are going to be gone anyway.
Money back
The hero

Money back
The hero

Oh yeah, it was offered at a time when I was about to upgrade some Apple products. I leaped on it, used it to get nearly 15k off right away, and those spends meant that the card was made LTF under offer. So, never paid anything for it but have only seriously benefitted from it.

Reactions: SSV
Thank you !! .. From now-onwards I will not be spending much time here for the obvious reasons.. but will be posting occassionally ... Thanks again guys... Not sure how the future will pan out... but it will definitely be hectic ...
कर्मण्येवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन। मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भूर्मा ते सङ्गोऽस्त्वकर्मणि॥
Chapter 2, verse 47- Shrimad Bhagwad Geeta.

"You have a right to perform your prescribed duties, but you are not entitled to the fruits of your actions. Never consider yourself to be the cause of the results of your activities, nor be attached to inaction."

"You have a right to perform your prescribed duties, but you are not entitled to the fruits of your actions. Never consider yourself to be the cause of the results of your activities, nor be attached to inaction."
Very similar to Swami Vivekananda ji's saying that I love and implement as much as possible...
" Work incessantly , do not attach to the results" ...

Can I use that for my defense in case if I stab someone ? 🤔

Back