• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the best Life Time Free (for all) Credit Card?

Big thank you ...

I know whoever has some sort of beilief in me will get shocked by me taking MB+...
Anyway.. we need to party.. somehow if we ( TF family of CC enthusiasts) all can have some sort of get together then it will be a better place to party...

Thanks for your wishes...
meanwhile our usual virtual party ,,...

🎉🥳🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳🎉👯‍♂️👯‍♂️👯‍♀️

🍾🍷🥂🍺🍻🍸🍵🍹🥛🍼🥙🍲🦐🍗🥒🥕🍩🍪🍰🎂🎂

Paid via Infinia, right? ;)

I like your approach towards truly "using" money to "buy" what you want. It is simple as that. And even then, that ULIP is simply a vehicle to get Infinia, and the money will still get good returns. It is a win-win in my opinion. I am interested in this route.

I never lost and would lose a penny by choosing the way I chose ...

This will be an unpopular method and opinion, but I feel it is much better to do a ULIP and get the benefits that ULIP provides by way of better-than-FD rates plus the other entitlements such as Infinia and Imperia. Together, the ULIP actually becomes a hassle-free vehicle that makes more sense if this route works for people.

The obvious other route of throwing a large NRV/ IP with them is not really everyone's cup of tea. A simple ULIP is a form of investment that gives 3 returns - Imperia benefits, Infinia card, and a decent return on premium paid.

I have LTF DCB and achieve monthly milestones 8/12 months. So together with annual milestone, I get benefit of approx INR 10k pa. Don't travel much (1 trip in a year). Bulk of expenses come from school fees and online shopping. Does it make sense to upgrade LTF DCB to FYF Infinia? Somehow it feels like I will be trading down.
what is the milestone benefits ? which categories are included / exclluded ?

This is a good one .. ;) ,
Spend BIG, save BIG is the motto of @Lobogris ji ...;);)
Now all the shackles were broken ... Here comes @Lobogris .. watch out HDFC ... and Infinia Product team.. you may need to resturcutre your Infinia reward system...

HDFC had entered into the Lion's Den of @Lobogris ...
I am not going to use it that much. Just a little on vouchers and perhaps a few flights but I also have the Atlas which is quite good for flights as well. It was just the satisfaction of having obtained it. An investment of just 2.5 odd lakhs per year is trivial to get such a card.

Likely won’t spend more than five lakhs per year on it. Atlas is better for POS as well as you get 4% rewards vs 3.3 on Infinia and the threshold is 4 miles per Rs100 unlike Infinia which has 5 per 150. So if you are purchasing something for Rs210, you would get 8 miles on Atlas but only 3.3 on Infinia. Nevertheless, once again a sincere thanks to you for helping me obtain it, sir.

Not spending, investment!
200.gif

I am not going to use it that much. Just a little on vouchers and perhaps a few flights but I also have the Atlas which is quite good for flights as well. It was just the satisfaction of having obtained it. An investment of just 2.5 odd lakhs per year is trivial to get such a card.

Likely won’t spend more than five lakhs per year on it. Atlas is better for POS as well as you get 4% rewards vs 3.3 on Infinia and the threshold is 4 miles per Rs100 unlike Infinia which has 5 per 150. So if you are purchasing something for Rs210, you would get 8 miles on Atlas but only 3.3 on Infinia. Nevertheless, once again a sincere thanks to you for helping me obtain it, sir.
For how many years will you continue to pay the ULIP installments? and when will the policy mature?

Back