• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What order should one apply for amex card to get all three cards

tattiman

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Now that magnoos is dead, I want to switch to amex I was wondering what order should one apply for card to get all 3 cards.

1. AMEX Membership Rewards Credit Card
2. AMEX Platinum Travel Credit Card
3. AMEX Gold Charge Card

Now that magnoos is dead, I want to switch to amex I was wondering what order should one apply for card to get all 3 cards.

3. AMEX Gold Charge Card
I would suggest 3,2,1. I applied and was approved in order: platinum charge, platinum Travel, mrcc.

The order doesn't matter , a simple way would be to apply all 3 cards at once, and complete vkyc once ( only after you have applied for all 3 cards )
Amex would dispatch all of the cards at once , and there will be only 1 cibil hit .
In case you are interested to apply , you can apply through my referral link in signature

3. AMEX Gold Charge Card
Do Platinum travel as it is the most premium and most rewarding.

Personally, I had MRCC for 2 years, applied for gold charge. Got MRCC upgraded to Plat travel and then applied for MRCC again.

I have the trifecta now

Can you apply for two cards simultaneously?
Generally speaking one after another..
In my case I applied for Platinum Travel instead of MRCC mistakenly ..I didn't do v-kyc for this..
While plat travel was still being processed, I applied for MRCC and did vkyc and got approval..
and then proceeded with plat travel..and got approved . All within a span of 5 working days

I got two hits within 2 days for the same cards..
So contrary to the popular opinion here, they do hit CIBIL every time we apply but they don’t do vkyc within 90 days of previous Vkyc
The 90-day rule doesn't hold true, at least in my case and my brother's. I had to complete VKYC for my second card and applied within a month, not even 30 days had passed. In my brother's case, he had to VKYC for his third card, and all his cards were applied for within a week's time. In short, anything is possible.

The 90-day rule doesn't hold true, at least in my case and my brother's. I had to complete VKYC for my second card and applied within a month, not even 30 days had passed. In my brother's case, he had to VKYC for his third card, and all his cards were applied for within a week's time. In short, anything is possible.
When did you apply for the cards Guruji?

In one of my referrals case, he got his first application rejected about 70 days ago and he didn’t need to do vkyc for his fresh application about a few days ago..
Strange in your and your brother’s case..

Back