• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What order should one apply for amex card to get all three cards

tattiman

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Now that magnoos is dead, I want to switch to amex I was wondering what order should one apply for card to get all 3 cards.

1. AMEX Membership Rewards Credit Card
2. AMEX Platinum Travel Credit Card
3. AMEX Gold Charge Card

Last month .🤭
What is the benefit of getting all 3 Amex Cards? Is the credit limit distributed across all? Do we have option to get Amex as lifetime free? Sorry for asking lot of questions, I recently joined this group and have taken Amex platinum travel card few days back. Can I apply for other two cards?

What is the benefit of getting all 3 Amex Cards? Is the credit limit distributed across all? Do we have option to get Amex as lifetime free? Sorry for asking lot of questions, I recently joined this group and have taken Amex platinum travel card few days back. Can I apply for other two cards?
Separate limits.

It's very difficult to obtain a LTF card. You can get a companion card, such as Platinum Travel, for free as long as you hold a Platinum Charge card.

Yes, you can apply right now.

Check this thread before you apply:

Please read this thread for complete understanding..
It is only useful if you have enough spends like more that 6 to 8 lakhs or so.
Credit limits are separate.
No ltf concept in Amex these days.
All the best

Thread 'Amex Trifecta - Optimal Usage Guide'
https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/amex-trifecta-optimal-usage-guide.2146/

it was just a fun intended bro...
I don’t want him to use my referral actually.. just wondering if he has entered into Amex system…
BTW, I will be happy if he uses your referral…because you deserve it.. you are contributing so much into this community
I have learned a lot lot after coming to this forum and my contribution is very less here in comparison of that but trying to do more...

I was never this much active on any other forum/ community before

Back