• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What order should one apply for amex card to get all three cards

tattiman

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Now that magnoos is dead, I want to switch to amex I was wondering what order should one apply for card to get all 3 cards.

1. AMEX Membership Rewards Credit Card
2. AMEX Platinum Travel Credit Card
3. AMEX Gold Charge Card

it was just a fun intended bro...

I have learned a lot lot after coming to this forum and my contribution is very less here in comparison of that but trying to do more...

I was never this much active on any other forum/ community before
Actually, this is my first ever community participation. I never used to believe in participating in public forums thinking that it would just be a waste of time.
But luckily I was proven wrong and from this forum I learnt heaps and also contributed my share of knowledge and experience.. I believe…
But it is taking out much more time than I anticipated.. I need to slow down on this forum

Last edited:
The 90-day rule doesn't hold true, at least in my case and my brother's. I had to complete VKYC for my second card and applied within a month, not even 30 days had passed. In my brother's case, he had to VKYC for his third card, and all his cards were applied for within a week's time. In short, anything is possible.
1 in thousands scenario.. truly commending to pull the trigger.

Back