• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What salary should we mention while applying for credit card on C2C basis

kk_18

TF Buzz
Hi guys I wanted to ask what salary should I enter while filling credit card application on c2c basis. I don't have salary proof like salary slip, etc I don't have an itr also. In last 2 months i got apay card and sc smart while applying for apay and sc smart I told the agent that I don't have any income proof n all and they entered the salary around 30k and I got both the cards without any income proof with 80k limit. I have axis cards with 1L limit, now I was thinking of applying for eazydiner card but the minimum salary required is 45k so what salary should I enter while filling out the application. I was thinking of entering 1L/month only since it makes sense with my card limit. In general also while applying applying for other cards on c2c basis what salary should I mention. My cibil right now is 762.
Any help would be appreciated thank you!

Technically dont see a problem with entering 50k or 1L salary if no proof req. You can always say tution income etc.
A lot of moral reasons for not doing that though, like you can fall into debt trap etc.
Thank you!
I think debt trap won't be a issue for me since I have a family run business i just don't take any salary.

Hi guys I wanted to ask what salary should I enter while filling credit card application on c2c basis. I don't have salary proof like salary slip, etc I don't have an itr also. In last 2 months i got apay card and sc smart while applying for apay and sc smart I told the agent that I don't have any income proof n all and they entered the salary around 30k and I got both the cards without any income proof with 80k limit. I have axis cards with 1L limit, now I was thinking of applying for eazydiner card but the minimum salary required is 45k so what salary should I enter while filling out the application. I was thinking of entering 1L/month only since it makes sense with my card limit. In general also while applying applying for other cards on c2c basis what salary should I mention. My cibil right now is 762.
What do you enter in work details then??

That what I am asking what salary details did you filled in
Like what company name & address, designation, salary etc.
Also how did you handled the verification part?
We have our own hospital so i entered doctor at this hospital, hospital address, for apay I don't remember but for rbl play and sc smart I entered 30k. Verification was done only for sc smart, the person just came to the hospital i wasn't there he just asked about me from the staff working there just normal things like do this person work here, from how long is he working, and regarding my post that's is.

Share contact of agent for sc

Back