• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What soaps do you guys use?

I have extreme heavy sweating and bad odour issue

Because of fat
Sweat comes from fat. But body odor comes from bacteria and poor liver/kidney conditions. Have LFT/KFT test and consult a doctor for liver/kidney. Use detol/savlon while taking bath daily for bacteria. Applying diluted apple cider vinegar also kills bacteria.
And wear only cotton.

Sweat comes from fat. But body odor comes from bacteria and poor liver/kidney conditions. Have LFT/KFT test and consult a doctor for liver/kidney. Use detol/savlon while taking bath daily for bacteria. Applying diluted apple cider vinegar also kills bacteria.
And wear only cotton.
never touched alcohol probably diabities

Most of the main stream brand soaps are NOT soaps, but only bathing bars as their TFM is low.

So, I buy real soaps from AP Girijan's online stores. Many varieties are available. I/we use AloeVera, Neem n Glycerine.

Original ShikaKai, Soapnut, Tamarind, Turmaric, nuts, coffee, n other spices are also available.

Absolutely pure products. No adulteration n no chemicals.

Do they deliver to bangalore.?

majority of patients having liver issues in India have never touched alcohol. Fatty liver is very common with our food-habit and lifestyle
Do you think touching alcohol itself create liver problem? There is a difference in touching alcohol and bathing in alcohol. You touch alcohol when you rub sanitiser, use soap, may be gulp up some alcohol while bathing too through foam and toothpaste, or inhale it through your perfume.

And wear only cotton.
sweat doesnt comes from fat lol..sweat comes out to regulate the body temperature..as we workout or body heats up..body release sweat to regulate the temperature

Back