• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What to do if BOB Financial Reject Your Application After 2-3 months ?

abhinav8296

TF Buzz
As per our internal policies, please note that the current decision is in no way reflective of your credit stature, and we will be happy to consider your application when you apply again with updated financial information at a later date.

I have provided 3 months of ICICI credit card + bank account statement , but bob declined my application after 50 days...what to do now ?

You can try.. Actually there is no proper guidelines for C2C apply in BOB. There are different kind of experience for various member of this community.
After applying they do any physical verification? Because i am currently in Delhi and My Aaadhar Card Address is from UP.

1. Had received LTF Premier
2. Asked for upgrade as I was eligible for ETERNA - they denied
3. Dropped multiple emails - finally they responded with the Upgrade form
4. Shared my Payslip and Form 16 - card upgraded (VISA) in less than a week (Income above 30+ Lacs)
You must have got Eterna LTF if the ITR is more than 30 lacs, right?

On My Address Or In The BOB Branch.
The Verification Person Do The Verification As Formality or
Like:
🧐 Tere Ko Card Milne Nahi Dunga 😜
No they do verification seriously as they received an overwhelming responses and as per sources a lot of them are junk/fake applications. So this way they filter out those unwanted ones. The reason BoB is taking so much time is because this field verification is taking lot of time to identify the geniune ones.

Post in thread 'Bank of baroda easy variant upgraded in premier' https://www.technofino.in/community...y-variant-upgraded-in-premier.1413/post-26669

No they do verification seriously as they received an overwhelming responses and as per sources a lot of them are junk/fake applications. So this way they filter out those unwanted ones. The reason BoB is taking so much time is because this field verification is taking lot of time to identify the geniune ones.

Post in thread 'Bank of baroda easy variant upgraded in premier' https://www.technofino.in/community...y-variant-upgraded-in-premier.1413/post-26669
I am Genuine Person I have only card to card option because i have no ITR or salary slip. Any problem apply through card to card. Is it count as fake application??

I am Genuine Person I have only card to card option because i have no ITR or salary slip. Any problem apply through card to card. Is it count as fake application??
On C2C basis ideally no income should be required and this would defeat the purpose of C2C. However, if bank feels they can ask for income proofs.

As per our internal policies, please note that the current decision is in no way reflective of your credit stature, and we will be happy to consider your application when you apply again with updated financial information at a later date.

I have provided 3 months of ICICI credit card + bank account statement , but bob declined my application after 50 days...what to do now ?
Why sent bank statements? For C2C aren't you supposed to send card front copy and card statements.

Back