• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What toothpaste do you guys use?

Jagat Devsutra Dr. Trusted Ayurvedic HERBAL Activated Charcoal Toothpaste for Teeth Whitening - 100% Natural Formula with Mint Flavour, No Fluoride & Artificial Colours - Pack of 4 (125g x 4) https://amzn.in/d/eKbkXB4

From past 1 year I'm using this, I saw a video of Fit Tuber on YouTube, he suggested some alternative and harmless chemical free toothpaste, form the list this is one of most affordable one.
And the charcoal one is really great.

from someone who spent shit ton of money on dental work, most paste except for patanjali one are good enough.
most of the toothpaste like Sensodyne are just delaying your dental issues, its better to fix them instead of postponing them

brush twice a day and you will thank yourself in old age, brush lightly, change your toothbrush after every 2-3 months.

and about paste I use, its Colgate for now but i switches every few months
Very good advice given by you. I use Vantej (by Dr. Reddy) foaming toothpaste for last 8-9 months, and brush twice daily. I have experienced the difference of brushing twice. Frequent toothache problem has gone.

I tried most of the Perfora products and they were of really bad quality. The electric toothbrush was very weak, I have an OralB and it works far better. Same with toothpaste also, the paste tastes very artificial and does not foam properly. I was quite excited about Perfora when it had launched but after trying out their products, it was quite clear they were not going to make any impact.
Those MF’s particularly saying Foam, what the hell is that. I ordered 4 pastes🤯

As the title implies & also Recommend me some good toothpaste I came across few toothpastes with nanotechnology(few American brands have these i guess) via instagram but they are not available in 🇮🇳. So what are most underrated toothpaste products. I generally use 2-3 toothpastes. I grab 1 from those 3 everyday(whichever i feel like for that day). Currently using patanjali gel based(sky blue never excepted it will be in gel form from patanjali) one charcoal mint paste from one company probably bentodent & pepsodent

1727517450843.webp Use Colgate VISIBLE WHITE!!!!!

Back