• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What toothpaste do you guys use?

I am thinking to stop using Toothbrush and paste. Will live like an animal and then will depend on self cleaning from body by releasing water. Or will use a daatun like people used in past. No such plan for bathing.

Last edited:
I am thinking to stop using Toothbrush and paste. Will live like an animal and then will depend on self cleaning from body by releasing water. Or will use a daatun like people used in past. No such plan for bathing.

NO to all Appliances n Gadgets.
NO to all Goods n Vehicles.
NO to all Cooking n Washing.
NO to all Comforts n Luxuries.
NO to all Earnings n Spendings.

Only Bliss n Peace.
Only Self n Self alone.

The Ultimate Goal.

NO to all Appliances n Gadgets.
NO to all Goods n Vehicles.
NO to all Cooking n Washing.
NO to all Comforts n Luxuries.
NO to all Earnings n Spendings.

Only Bliss n Peace.
Only Self n Self alone.

The Ultimate Goal.
That's what I am trying to do from last 15 years. Slowly and steadily moving away from most of it. 🙂

There is a no to unnecessary spending for personal expenses but earning is there and will continue to be.

There is cooking which I do myself but only to keep body running.

There are clothes to cover body and washing it myself every time with hands even though washing machine is there which gets used once a month.

Tongue don't need tastes anymore and trust me it never did (maybe in childhood it was there).

Comforts and luxuries were left in 2009. Only comforter is a fan no matter how much heat but there is an AC for parents.

Vehicles are not getting used for personal things but for family only. For personal two legs are enough to walk.

I am with myself from a long time and enjoying it. Friends are there so that they can be helped without getting or expecting anything in return from them.

The peace that I can feel at times even when around loud environment/people has no explanation. It felt like this is what I came here for ie to achieve peace where I have eveything but no care or attachment to anything. In past I went without gadgets for months only to test whether I am using them and they were. Got the answer that I was.

If you leave something and it started bugging you, you are/were under spell of that thing. If you don't care then congrats you have/had win/won over it.

Back