• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

When will Axis Magnus monthly milestone ER get credited?

rafzy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If I spend more than 1L in Jan 2023, when can I expect to see the milestone of 25k ER credited? Is it 10 days from the end of the month or 30 days or 90 days?

Oh is it that long.. :(
Alright, thanks for answering. Couldn't get the answer for this anywhere in the forum or the internet (based on my search).

Oh is it that long.. :(
Alright, thanks for answering. Couldn't get the answer for this anywhere in the forum or the internet (based on my search).
It’s mentioned in Magnus TNC , monthly milestone will be credited in 90 days , for month of January it will be credited in April, same is the case for gyftr and grabdeals , they also get credited in 90 to 120 days

The Sep monthly milestone was credited in Dec (in 69 days after the 30th Sep)
The Oct monthly milestone was credited in Jan (in 68 days after the 31st Oct)

based on this Nov monthly milestone will be credited in today or tomorrows timeline.

based on this Nov monthly milestone will be credited in today or tomorrows timeline.
Nov milestone awaited ?
Yours credited ?

This is very helpful. Thanks

I have received milestone benefit for the card issuance month Nov'22. This cleared the suspense of card issuance month eligibility for milestone points ☺️

I have received my card on 24th Nov'22 and made a transaction of over 1L on 25th Nov'22.

Last edited:
Hi, Did anyone received the 25k monthly milestone for December’22? It is 16th, axis has waited us too long this time
Forget the monthly milestone, Axis has even slowed down on the regular points credits which used to happen in 2-5 days earlier in 2023. Now, nothing has happened since early March for even the regular points credits. Once they restart processing, we'll all get it

Nov monthly milestone was credited on 15th Feb (in 76 days after the 30th Nov)

Back