• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

When will i get Credit card details?

VibhavBilgoji

TF Premier
i had recently applied for the Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card as the 25% cashback is very tempting.
after filling the form for applying credit card it showed that the application is under review, and it shouldn't take more than a minute.
and it showed the same thing for around a week.
i kinda forgot about it, and when i checked it again, it showed that my card was approved conditionally
after doing the VKYC, the next day i got a message saying welcome to axis bank credit cards, your card has been approved, and the card details will follow shortly.
but days have passed, neither have i recieved notification about the card delivery, nor have the card details been sent.
when will i atleast get the card details so that i can start using it?

Solution
i had recently applied for the Airtel Axis Bank Credit Card as the 25% cashback is very tempting.
after filling the form for applying credit card it showed that the application is under review, and it shouldn't take more than a minute.
i kinda forgot about it, and when i checked it again, it showed that my card was approved conditionally
after doing the VKYC, the next day i got a message saying welcome to axis bank credit cards, your card has been approved, and the card details will follow shortly.
but days have passed, neither have i recieved notification about the card delivery, nor have the card details been sent.
when will i atleast get the card details so that i can start using...
when will i atleast get the card details so that i can start using it?
Many times Axis credit card application process has the same issues. Sometimes it's stuck with the Approval team or back end team. If you have some contacts with Bank RM or Branch Manager ask them to follow up. Else @VIMALRAJ L from Axis Bank in the community can help. Usually Bank systems will close the application after 30 days after the application date if it is not approved.

Solution
Many times Axis credit card application process has the same issues. Sometimes it's stuck with the Approval team or back end team. If you have some contacts with Bank RM or Branch Manager ask them to follow up. Else @VIMALRAJ L from Axis Bank in the community can help. Usually Bank systems will close the application after 30 days after the application date if it is not approved.
My card has been approved, but I didn't get the card details as promised by the bank, nor did I get the card delivery updates

My card has been approved, but I didn't get the card details as promised by the bank, nor did I get the card delivery updates
The approval message is randomly sent by Axis Bank Systems. But the actual approval happens afterwards. I have faced same issue for Axis Bank almost 6 times, go through my post on the community from the below link.

The only solution I suggest is If you have some contacts with Bank RM or Branch Manager ask them to follow up. Else @VIMALRAJ L from Axis Bank in the community can help.

The approval message is randomly sent by Axis Bank Systems. But the actual approval happens afterwards. I have faced same issue for Axis Bank almost 6 times, go through my post on the community from the below link.

The only solution I suggest is If you have some contacts with Bank RM or Branch Manager ask them to follow up. Else @VIMALRAJ L from Axis Bank in the community can help.
even the airtel thanks app says the card is approved, and it also told me my credit limit (which was lower than any other credit card i have, considering this is my first axis bank card), but it did not have an option from where i could get the card details and start using the card, instead of waiting for the card plastic to arrive.

I have tried Axis Airtel from the Thanks App and I am Airtel Black user with 800+ CIBIL Score. But there is no support from Airtel and Axis regarding this. So tried to apply offline for Magnus credit card and found one Relationship Manager to get it approved fought for 2 months almost to get it done. Do try to apply offline from the Branch. That should help. Else if you want to try the existing application only try sending mail to PNO@axisbank.com. They will try to resolve within 3-5 business days if you are lucky enough.

Update: Airtel app says the card has been shipped, so possibly what's happening here is that after i applied for the card and did the vkyc, airtel looks after the whole process of delivering the card. makes sense for a cobranded credit card. and maybe airtel doesn't have systems in place to provide details about the card before the card plastic reaches the user. this explains a lot of things.

Update: Airtel app says the card has been shipped, so possibly what's happening here is that after i applied for the card and did the vkyc, airtel looks after the whole process of delivering the card. makes sense for a cobranded credit card. and maybe airtel doesn't have systems in place to provide details about the card before the card plastic reaches the user. this explains a lot of things.
Since you do not have any AXIS card, you can't see the last 4 digits in the AXIS banking app.

Once you Unbox and setup your account, it will be all good.

Did you get the Bluedart SMS and email from AXIS, that will come normally in a day or so after approval message.
then within 1-2 days depending upon your location Metro/non-metro you will get the card in your hand.

Happy saving with Airtel AXIS card on Airtel payment :)

Since you do not have any AXIS card, you can't see the last 4 digits in the AXIS banking app.

Once you Unbox and setup your account, it will be all good.

Did you get the Bluedart SMS and email from AXIS, that will come normally in a day or so after approval message.
then within 1-2 days depending upon your location Metro/non-metro you will get the card in your hand.

Happy saving with Airtel AXIS card on Airtel payment :)
Yes i got the message from bluedart yesterday, it said the card will be delivered by 17th

Reactions: BVC
Back