• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which app you use for shopping? CashKaro or Gopaisa or something else?

I used it first time for a CC application for BOB.
Shows 250 Rewards, but I get this when going to Payments section.
View attachment 31850
It takes some time to come into your cashkaro account and then you can take it through payment. Check in my order details, it should not show "pending" in yellow.

You can click on that order and see "expected confirmation" date

They do track all transactions but denies cashback sometimes and on denial they provide token of appreciation of ₹20
Does that mean, if order gets tracked, we do not cancel or return then there can be denial of cashback at the time of confirmation ?

I use zingoy and CK they are enough to find the best rates.
Also what qualifies for NEW user (I just made a new account yesterday using an alternative number). Would that work?

PS:

I am looking at CK and Zingoy right now. So in their case what does it mean?

Can you help me decode this :D?

I am new to Zingoy and created new NykaaF account. CK few weeks back for a BOB LTF application.

@WandereR

There are some deals where new users refer to new user on the respective site (Amazon/FK/Myntra and alike). So just check if it's new user on CashKaro or Nykaa

Does that mean, if order gets tracked, we do not cancel or return then there can be denial of cashback at the time of confirmation ?
if order is tracked then you can see that much amount in your tracked section and if it never cancel or return then you get the cashback at the end of the waiting period that is around 90 days from the transaction date

Also what qualifies for NEW user (I just made a new account yesterday using an alternative number). Would that work?

PS:

I am looking at CK and Zingoy right now. So in their case what does it mean?

Can you help me decode this :D?

I am new to Zingoy and created new NykaaF account. CK few weeks back for a BOB LTF application.

@WandereR

There are some deals where new users refer to new user on the respective site (Amazon/FK/Myntra and alike). So just check if it's new user on CashKaro or Nykaa
new user means the first time purchaser or your first order on thtat respective website like myntra FK nykaa etc

I personally use Cashkaro and Cashaly while online shopping. both platforms are best for getting extra cashback while shopping online. However, I use Cashaly more because the withdrawal limit is lower, and their support team replies fast if your cashback isn't tracked in the given time.

Happy Shopping💃💃💃

1719560055799.png
Happ

I personally believe GoPaisa.com has evolved a lot in the past few years. I am a GoPaisa user since 2019 (after using CK for almost 6 months before I switched toGoPaisa cashback website) and I can proudly say I saved around Rs.24,000 with GoPaisa only. Thanks to GoPasia for giving such an amazing services.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-05 144634.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-07-05 144634.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 2
I personally believe GoPaisa.com has evolved a lot in the past few years. I am a GoPaisa user since 2019 (after using CK for almost 6 months before I switched toGoPaisa cashback website) and I can proudly say I saved around Rs.24,000 with GoPaisa only. Thanks to GoPasia for giving such an amazing services.
Signed up 54 minutes ago to post this 47 minutes ago. Will be very difficult to convince anyone not to think this is an advertisement.

Still, considering your message to be a genuine expression of your experience with Gopaisa, let me share mine to caution people before they sign up on it.

In Feb 2024, I wanted to apply for a HDFC CC. So, I was searching for the best platform to apply via for the card. During my search I came across Gopasia's offer. At the time, I had used the app once or twice before and had ok experience.

The special thing about their offer that caught my eye was that while other websites offered rewards somewhere between Rs. 1500 to 2000 for HDFC card, Gopaisa offered a shocking 2.5x on their regular rate which turned out to be Rs. 4000 (as a special offer only for select users). I was shocked upon seeing it and went on to read the TnC of the offer to understand if there are any strings attached. The TnC did not mention any capping for the 2.5x offer or any other deal breaker, so trusting them, I had applied for the card via Gopasia.

At the time of tracking, they had only tracked Rs. 1600 for my order. I thought maybe they'll correct it at the time of confirmation, but still wanted to double check. So I reached out to their customer support and was left speechless when they said that there was no such offer. I stood my ground since I thankfully took screenshots of the offer as I had suspected that something like this may happen.

They never acknowledged the offer and in numerous call conversations I had with their customer support, they sometimes said that the offer had a capping of upto Rs. 50, sometimes they said it had capping to upto Rs. 100, some even denied the existence of any such offer, some indirectly said that I have forged a fake screenshot of the offer and the rest said that this was a technical glitch.

I am attaching the screenshot of the offer and its terms and conditions for reference.

I suggest staying away from Gopaisa as much as possible because whatever the rate they promise before ordering, they might not honor it at the time of confirmation.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240206-172029554.png
    Screenshot_20240206-172029554.png
    61.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240206-172025111.png
    Screenshot_20240206-172025111.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240206-165238095.png
    Screenshot_20240206-165238095.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 5
Back