• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which app you use for shopping? CashKaro or Gopaisa or something else?

Has zingoy stopped giving cashback on shopping from Flipkart? In my account, it says no cashback for flipkart

1679030986862.png

I used letshop and cashkaro for shopping on Amazon but for Flipkart both these app stopped cashback recently
Please suggest app for Flipkart

Is Zingoy good in providing Cashback, it's showing 3.38% cb on Large Applications on Amazon?
Any other app which gives more than this?
Not everytime. You have to compare for the rates at all times with Cashkaro and others. Zingoy is the only platform where it has tracked and validated all my purchases successfully.

cashkaro, gopaisa, paisawapas. all three has decent support. for amazon, i have used cashkaro and works fine. for other sites like myntra, it doesnt get tracked always and i had to manually file tickets everytime and support was helpful . I used zingjoy in the past and their support is terrible.

Not everytime. You have to compare for the rates at all times with Cashkaro and others. Zingoy is the only platform where it has tracked and validated all my purchases successfully.
Zingoy cancelled a big ticket txn cb for me, since then I stopped trusting them.

Cashkaro is the most reliable one. Using it since more than 5 years.
They try to trick people on mail support, cancel cb by saying cancelled by merchant, etc.
I had to reach to their customer care to get the rewards on my Amazon order, which they (juniors) denied and said it comes under 0% category that too with proofs. However, after lots of replies, a senior replied & said ur correct we'll provide u cashback which I had initially demanded.
Just sent another mail for compensation for time & effort, let's see what they reply.

Edit: Got ₹80 as compensation xD

Junior's last reply:
The Reward rate on Amazon varies for all categories. As we have checked on the date of your transaction Kitchen category Amazon was offering a 0% reward and it is tracked correctly. We request you to go through the screenshot attached below.

The product I had ordered was for Kitchen use but it comes under 'Large Appliances' & gives 2.5% rewards.

Last edited:
Back