• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which apps allow you to pay credit card bill via debit card without convenience fees? Checked mobikwik, freecharge and phonepe.

Pollex

TF Premier
Hello. Does somebody know any reliable app which isnt charging convenience fees for credit card payments using debit card? Thank you.

Not talking about bank accounts btw.

Thanks. What is the lowest Mab account in Indusind that has a free debit card? Also is it a good bank?
@pinki has solved your first query so I’ll tell you about whether it’s a good bank. It has shitty mobile and net-banking apps. Their Premium Customer care is really good (connected in 20-30 secs and generally knowledgeable) but that is only available on accounts with MAB 1 lakh or above. Their debit cards are the best in the game though. In terms of rewards and 0% forex. Any problem with IndusInd will take time to get fixed but they are generally very reliable. i.e not that many downtime and general banking issues faced. They seem more reliable in that aspect than Axis but not as much as HDFC.

@pinki has solved your first query so I’ll tell you about whether it’s a good bank. It has shitty mobile and net-banking apps. Their Premium Customer care is really good (connected in 20-30 secs and generally knowledgeable) but that is only available on accounts with MAB 1 lakh or above. Their debit cards are the best in the game though. In terms of rewards and 0% forex. Any problem with IndusInd will take time to get fixed but they are generally very reliable. i.e not that many downtime and general banking issues faced. They seem more reliable in that aspect than Axis but not as much as HDFC.
Ok. thanks for the recommendation

I don’t know how to do that sir. If you let me know, I will be glad to do that
can be done by clicking on best answer beside my cmnt. see img for reference.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-20 210803.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-20 210803.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 22
Back