• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which apps allow you to pay credit card bill via debit card without convenience fees? Checked mobikwik, freecharge and phonepe.

Hmm. I haven’t been able to yet. Have sent a message and talked with customer care 3 times. Even said that I need it as a backup for international travel.
was quite easier for me, i got mc during acc opening and then i applied other two visas via indus mobile app, by cliking on three line on upper left then apply now button !
try it once!

was quite easier for me, i got mc during acc opening and then i applied other two visas via indus mobile app, by cliking on three line on upper left then apply now button !
try it once!
Ok. Thanks but what if they just send another visa? And is there any benefit in getting the Platinum exclusive?

Ok. Thanks but what if they just send another visa? And is there any benefit in getting the Platinum exclusive?
u can clearly see, what u are applying !
yes platinum exclusive too gives reward on cc bp and on top of it , it doesnt attracts any charges for select acc holders. so no harm in getting

try it once!

Is this what you’re talking bout?

Attachments

• IMG_0910.jpeg
    IMG_0910.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 15
no abt the platinum one!
see we can get 3 from indus.
1. indus mc world
2. indus signature exclusive
3. indus platinum exclusive
Unfortunately I don’t see the mc world option in the apply now debit card section. I guess I’ll just apply for the platinum exclusive for now

Back