• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which apps allow you to pay credit card bill via debit card without convenience fees? Checked mobikwik, freecharge and phonepe.

going on international trip, there mc acceptance is more and there r more offers also than visa. so i need it.
eventually they will take the request and issue within 2-3 days.
Said this and also said was having acceptance issues in certain countries but still wouldn’t budge

contact RM and tell him to apply for mc world . should work !!
Ok I’ll try this tomorrow but if this doesn’t work I’m done lol. Btw since you have both have you ever tried the mastercard on Paytm and gotten rewards? If not where do you use the mastercard?

Ok I’ll try this tomorrow but if this doesn’t work I’m done lol. Btw since you have both have you ever tried the mastercard on Paytm and gotten rewards? If not where do you use the mastercard?
initially mc used to give on mbk. but never on paytm. but these days its giving rps on p+.

you got legend card and then went to branch offline and got zero Mab account?
i went branch. i initially avoided tellin them that i have legend. just told them to open select acc, they asked for 1L ip, i did. later on at last i told him that i have legend then rm told me that " phle btana tha , zero balance ho jata":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back