• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which bank account should I open a salary account with? HDFC or IndusInd Bank?

raghavx

TF Select
Hi, I wanted to know if I should open my salary account with HDFC or IndusInd bank?

For IndusInd I was thinking IndusInd Exclusive as maybe I could get LTF Pinnacle with this bank.

With HDFC I might get regalia LTF

Hi, I wanted to know if I should open my salary account with HDFC or IndusInd bank?

For IndusInd I was thinking IndusInd Exclusive as maybe I could get LTF Pinnacle with this bank.

I would choose HDFC for their CC offer as LTF, better service, better technology and overall performance. IndusInd is okay but always go for HDFC

HDFC should be chosen in between these two as better offers with wide acceptability of offers on eCommerce.

Last time I had IndusInd bank account, their netbanking system was giving bank statements in only PDF format. My CA came to know about it from me and said he won't open account in IndusInd. Excel based bank statements are must if you need to do accounting at year end.

Last time I had IndusInd bank account, their netbanking system was giving bank statements in only PDF format. My CA came to know about it from me and said he won't open account in IndusInd. Excel based bank statements are must if you need to do accounting at year end.
U can easily convert PDF to excel no worries here

hdfc has terrible customer service especially if it's about cashbacks
they dont even respond well for rbi escalations
icici or axis support are better
if salary is above 1.2L then go for free indus exclusive account

"Axis" and "better support" don't go hand in hand!
That's what I have learnt from most folks here over time!
you need to use proper escalation matrix

writing in twitter or wrong email ids will not help

use email option in below link

call agents fluency isnt good but not arrogant like hdfc email teams

hdfc nodal office won't reply until we escalate to rbi. they only respond to rbi.

axis nodal officers are very good

personal experience, rest upto you

I have credit card only from axis and I find there customer service very responsive
@007 is one of the most knowledgeable member here. I am sure he knows how to connect with Axis support. He is sharing his experience. What's the problem ?
i never said I've a problem bro
i dont know his background
im new
just sharing my exp
i think i wasnt rude with him
not sure why you felt like that
This community is made for us to share experiences so that others don't have to face a similar issue. And experiences vary from one person to other, I respect that.

What I stated was according to the exp. shared by most of Axis customers here (look into it you will find plenty bad experiences, unnecessary charges, application rejections due to no good reason, etc). This has kept me from opening a SA with them. It's not like other banks don't have issues, but majority is Axis (not talking about high NRV customers, they listen to them for obvious reasons).

I am new to Axis (very recently got MY ZONE CC), so can't comment about personal experience. But they did reject my CC application twice without giving a proper reason (even after so called escalation).

@Karthik: It's all good.. @isrihyd was just sharing his experience. He being new here doesn't know me (like you all do). And I didn't took it in a wrong way! :)

From my perspective if your salary is more than 1L then open the one titanium account with icici or classic salary account with HDFC. If your salary is above 50K then get a gold salary account in icici. You will Pinnacle LTF if you get any indusind card and upgrade it to Pinnacle. For regalia LTF just apply it offline and show your salary slips or apply it via C2C you will get it for LTF as the norms are changed for HDFC LTF credit cards and you can also open a classic or preferred savings account with HDFC for pre approved offer. ICICI would be the best choice according to me.

Back