• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which bank is good in giving Pre Approved offer?

I too thought so.. but just wanted to confirm when you (ie you only) quoted my post !! ;)
Here's context if someone else is wondering about 'you' 😊-

Reactions: SSV
There is a high chance you might be left high and dry!
In 2024, offer only upgrades to certain point then goes downwards... :D

High chances, Either if your expectations are not aligned with reality... or your stars are not aligned.... 😁
Then, it would be wiser to move your money to the account of someone you wish to date in order to break your virginity. Habsi bank to chakka banakr rakh dega, kuch nain milega. Baaki RBI se complain karke Habsi bank ke star align karwa denge dubara se. ;)

In present year -

1. Axis (NTB - Keep a/c healthy for 9 months)
2A. IDFC (Offers trgger by high value transaction or FD, careful about pincode)
2B. icici (offer might be lying there, but you have to apply for it )
3. HDFC - (Welcome to the world of - 'check eligibility for preapproved', 'conditional pre-approved', 'pre-qualified' , provisionally 'pre-approved')

PSU are easier to procure if your documents are proper! but not pre-approved

1. Axis (NTB - Keep a/c healthy for 9 months)
3. HDFC - (Welcome to the world of - 'check eligibility for preapproved', 'conditional pre-approved', 'pre-qualified' , provisionally 'pre-approved')
PSU are easier to procure if your documents are proper! but not pre-approved
There is no C2C offered by either Ax$h!t or HDFC. Do PSUs offer C2C?

From where you got to know that they do not offer C2C applications?🤣🤣 Visit branch or approach any agent. They will do the needfull
Well, CC department executive, RM & BM of Habsi bank,every MF is telling the same $h!t. G*&$*, Axis wala, are also requesting to open an account and stating that they do not provide C2C. Most likely, in the last year or so, they have changed their policy.

Well, CC department executive, RM & BM of Habsi bank,every MF is telling the same $h!t. G*&$*, Axis wala, are also requesting to open an account and stating that they do not provide C2C. Most likely, in the last year or so, they have changed their policy.
Try any other branch.

Few branches are PIA

HDFC has a price chart for offline applications which clearly mentions c2c application🤣

In my experience, Axis gave pre-approved offer after exactly 1 year with decent limits. HDFC was very good with a offer after 6 months with high limits. I spent less on it than axis bank but still got far better offer. Onecard gives you pre-approved offer after checking score on their app, seems to match lowest limit on other cards (must have other card first).

In my experience, Axis gave pre-approved offer after exactly 1 year with decent limits. HDFC was very good with a offer after 6 months with high limits. I spent less on it than axis bank but still got far better offer. Onecard gives you pre-approved offer after checking score on their app, seems to match lowest limit on other cards (must have other card first).
Lol, after 1 year, it makes no sense. Which cards were offered by Ax$h!t & HDFC though?

Back