• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which bank will give super premium card on LTF on 1.5cr initial deposit

ankitfintech

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi I want to know which bank will offer their super premium credit card as LTF on deposit of 1.5cr for 6 months. Since I get the card as LTF, I should not worry about keeping the amount permanently.. Axis burgundy private as FYF? ICICI Emeralde LTF? Axis reserve as LTF? Others?

Background - I have sold shares of my company in Nasdaq and I have received approx 1.5cr amount which is currently parked as cash in US brokerage account. I can park this money in Indian Bank for around 6 months after which I need to use the same amount for purchasing residential property or deposit the money in CAGS bank account for avoiding taxes..

My goodness tum log kaise seh lete ho bhaii ye sab? Mera 1cr nrv ho maii literally aise smjhu ki bank meraa apna haii and hdfc haii agar to infinia+dcb+millenia+tata neu infinity teeno card ltf lu mai and this is not at all exxageratation maine isse bahut kam NRV me apne kaam krvaye hai
Not everybody has negotiation skills as good as yours 😁

Not everybody has negotiation skills as good as yours 😁
Bro I'm a poor negotiator, it's just I hit the right channels at the right time and tbh with 1cr in my account I'll get any damn thing from bank. Dad wanted to shift our limits and current accounts to ICICI and I've already negotiated emeralde ltf as of now for my dad and mom ( with nh cibil ) and got an assurance of emeralde private too

@anirban.choudhury inputs would be great in this and regarding mine suggestion ...open hdfc imperia go for hdfc infinia , open icici wealth select or private whatever option is there icici emeralde ,open highest privy league acc and get kotak white reserve , try stanc bank and open their acc and pre-negotiate ltf ultimate/or any lower variant... PRE-NEGOTIATE WITH EVERY BANK BEFOREHAND ..... you can also try for axis bank and get reserve / magnus ltf if BM of that branch is greedy he can do it ..... give a shot to indusind also and get their so called paid cards of 1L + ltf ... (would recommmend to get ltf premium card with everybank within this 6-8 months whatever span you have ...just keep huge amount for 1.5 months and start shifting to other bank slowly slowly to get their card... Go to war with every bank within this 8 months and get your shit done

@anirban.choudhury inputs would be great in this and regarding mine suggestion ...open hdfc imperia go for hdfc infinia , open icici wealth select or private whatever option is there icici emeralde ,open highest privy league acc and get kotak white reserve , try stanc bank and open their acc and pre-negotiate ltf ultimate/or any lower variant... PRE-NEGOTIATE WITH EVERY BANK BEFOREHAND ..... you can also try for axis bank and get reserve / magnus ltf if BM of that branch is greedy he can do it ..... give a shot to indusind also and get their so called paid cards of 1L + ltf ... (would recommmend to get ltf premium card with everybank within this 6-8 months whatever span you have ...just keep huge amount for 1.5 months and start shifting to other bank slowly slowly to get their card... Go to war with every bank within this 8 months and get your shit done
As per reward rate infinia is best. From next month most likely axis will also be giving magnus ltf to burgundy account holders with 10l balance also. So hdfc will also easily negotiate for LTF infinia from next month i think

Very, very high chances.
I myself trying withva little bit less NRV, in a week or two , I will tell you.
Where are you based from in India?
I realised one problem though.. I already have ICICI and Axis account.. Will it make a difference in negotiation if it's for opening the account or bringing the money into an existing account.. I know generally it makes a difference but the sheer amount may bring some exceptions.
I am based out of Nagpur due to WFH. Base location is pune..

Please update about how your negotiation happens. Do you have existing ICICI account?

I realised one problem though.. I already have ICICI and Axis account.. Will it make a difference in negotiation if it's for opening the account or bringing the money into an existing account.. I know generally it makes a difference but the sheer amount may bring some exceptions.

Please update about how your negotiation happens. Do you have existing ICICI account?
Yes I do have WM account .. I will update my outcome here...
I can also ask my RM if he can do any help.. I am based in Hyd.

I want to follow on the same path.. But I have one question.. Are there any side effects of opening 5-6 accounts from IT perspective and otherwise? The recurring amount of shift may create some IT Alerts specially due to the sheer amount involved.. I pay all my taxes and don't do any amount of jugaad to save taxes.. But still don't want to be under scrutiny.. Because even proving yourself as honest and right and fighting these IT folks can sap all your energy and negate the luxury of having these cards . So I want to be very selective and only apply where the benefits are really really good. Don't just want to hold LTF for collection purpose..

I want to follow on the same path.. But I have one question.. Are there any side effects of opening 5-6 accounts from IT perspective and otherwise? The recurring amount of shift may create some IT Alerts specially due to the sheer amount involved.. I pay all my taxes and don't do any amount of jugaad to save taxes.. But still don't want to be under scrutiny.. Because even proving yourself as honest and right and fighting these IT folks can sap all your energy and negate the luxury of having these cards . So I want to be very selective and only apply where the benefits are really really good. Don't just want to hold LTF for collection purpose..
That shouldn't be any problem it's just you are rotating your money in different accounts and IT guys can't do anything in this.

as @0xfallup mentioned, you can try for multiple banks CCs with your sort of money within 6 months period..

Regarding IT notices , the trick here is don't open FD's. If you keep in SB accounts for some period, no worries at all...
The moment you open a FD with more than 10 lakhs , it goes into AIS and then IT may ask some questions..
So the trick here is keep the balance in SB account only, for banks also it is good as the cost is less when compared to FDs.

You can maintain number of SB accounts and transfer in and out of those accounts . This won't attract any unwanted attention from ITD

bhai indian market is not suitable for 1-2 cards ...multiple chaiye if you want to extract juice seriously ... warna dont even bother to get a cc ...do directly easy life ... and i recommended so much because ek hi account mai 1.5 cr mat daalo ....chaiye toh ek saath 3 accounts open karo 50L each or 2 or 4 ...jaise bank k saath negotiation jaega but first start with 25L with everybank and then boli lagao kitna IP ka and do multiple acc ek saath ...6 months thoda dimag ka dahi hoga but its worth it ...start with hdfc :)

new mai negotiation kafi easy honge ... drame karenge existing mai...so better go for new

Back