• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which bank will give super premium card on LTF on 1.5cr initial deposit

ankitfintech

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi I want to know which bank will offer their super premium credit card as LTF on deposit of 1.5cr for 6 months. Since I get the card as LTF, I should not worry about keeping the amount permanently.. Axis burgundy private as FYF? ICICI Emeralde LTF? Axis reserve as LTF? Others?

Background - I have sold shares of my company in Nasdaq and I have received approx 1.5cr amount which is currently parked as cash in US brokerage account. I can park this money in Indian Bank for around 6 months after which I need to use the same amount for purchasing residential property or deposit the money in CAGS bank account for avoiding taxes..

bank can bend any rules for business :)
Indeed bank can bend any and every rule for business axis being an exception. These guys can file for bankruptcy but do business and I've not seen axis maintaining burgundy status of customers whose balance drops unlike the wealth management (icici), imperia & preferred (hdfc), so not sure they will maintain your burgundy private status after you withdraw your funds.

Indeed bank can bend any and every rule for business axis being an exception. These guys can file for bankruptcy but do business and I've not seen axis maintaining burgundy status of customers whose balance drops unlike the wealth management (icici), imperia & preferred (hdfc), so not sure they will maintain your burgundy private status after you withdraw your funds.
I am sorry, lets talk about BANKS... proper BANKS...or kind of proper banks...

In today's world, no banks are customer centric. They are here to make profits with the customer money. It all depends on what the bank gives in return for that money. This will vary on case to case and bank to bank basis.

Reactions: SSV
God forbid, if you had not moved to ICICI....
So my father is a business man and he had huge nrv at any given point of time which could get him eligible for burgundy private and as the BM was known he did several shitty insurances too and my father still had a privilege account. When I got to know I obviously went to the branch castigated the manager for fooling my father all these years. Complained against him and shifted the business to ICICI.

So my father is a business man and he had huge nrv at any given point of time which could get him eligible for burgundy private and as the BM was known he did several shitty insurances too and my father still had a privilege account. When I got to know I obviously went to the branch castigated the manager for fooling my father all these years. Complained against him and shifted the business to ICICI.
Well done..👏👏

Back