• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which bill payment app captured bill paid from other platforms with bill paid SMS/e-mail?

CyberPsych

TF Ace
I have so far used Amazon, Paytm, Mobikwik and CRED apps for paying bills. If I successfully pay through HDFC Bill Pay, these apps still show reminders about due date. Is there any app to which we can give sms/e-mail access (I have a standalone e-mail account for statement and bill payment e-mails) so that it detects the bill is paid and removes reminders automatically? If there is one app, I will remove my card details from other apps and stick to it for reminders as my bill payment is only through HDFC bill pay with my platinum DC (₹750/month CB limit)

Tejo

TF Legend
I have so far used Amazon, Paytm, Mobikwik and CRED apps for paying bills. If I successfully pay through HDFC Bill Pay, these apps still show reminders about due date. Is there any app to which we can give sms/e-mail access (I have a standalone e-mail account for statement and bill payment e-mails) so that it detects the bill is paid and removes reminders automatically? If there is one app, I will remove my card details from other apps and stick to it for reminders as my bill payment is only through HDFC bill pay with my platinum DC (₹750/month CB limit)
The cred detects na, even if we paid via other mode.

I suggest if you paid your bill, mark as paid in cred, so you don't miss any payment.

Are you wishing to give data access to various apps?