• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which card to apply as a 1st Axis card?

rextg

TF Buzz
Hello Community,
I have opened fd card in ICICI and after 3 months got apay card then after 1 month got coral rupay Ltf.Closed the fd card and opened axis liberty account to get pre-approved offers.Later find out that to get pre-approved you should be a existing cc holder.My current credit age is 6 months old after closing fd card.I don't have any income docs.

Will I get any cc below If I apply next month with my credit profile or should I wait another year?

Will it ask income docs even though there's not any enquiry in the last 3 months?

Which one has high chance of approval ?
1. Flipkart is not allowing me to apply FK axis stating currently not eligible since I don't use FK much.
2.Axis Neo
3.Axis MyZone
4.AXIS KIWI

Thanks in Advance.

Last edited:
Take FD based Cc at your own risk.
RBL didn't approve me Cc ever - - Made a FD & apply secured card-- CIBIL Hit--Card approved with FD based limit-- Used 2 year--NO CLE & NO Preapproved CC-- Closed the Cc
I have onecard with 51k fd afterwards get Axis 15k
Hdfc 53k
Sbi 1.07l
Icici Apay 1.65l
Au 50k
What I say about fd card just fall in 💕

Although you are very much a newborn in world of credit cards, so it is advisable to strengthen your credit history a bit before applying to someone like Axis Bank because they are notorious for rejecting cards without any reason... if approved then good but if rejected then your newbie CIBIL score will take eternity to heal up... go for easier banks like indusind or idfc bank... feel free to use my referral link ;);)
True. Have few basic Cc for your appetite.Stop than. Have good earning job meanwhile pay bill timely so that CIBIL improved. Than once you have good earning apply for higher variants & than enjoy the true benefit of Cc world.

For pre-approved you dont need to be existing cc holder. It totally depends on your trv. Maintain sa balance and you'll get offers from both axis and hdfc.

Icici pretty liberal with cl and le. What is your cl? As you have icici card for 6months, you might get auto LE pretty soon. Then you can try c2c ( but not for hdfc).
I had 45k limit got le of 5k after closing fd card. Currently Apay and coral both have 50k limit.
Please don't use double negative. 😋

As op has put fk as 1st preference, that's why I said that. And it's not that bad for beginners. you get 1.5% real cb on most normal spends. If you get from pre-approved it's fyf. And if you get from fk site, it's basically 2 Yr free. After couple of months axis gives option to "upgrade ". It's still better than myzone.

Airtel axis is a good card but approval rate is low. With multiple enquiry in such a short history approval rate will be even lower. And if it's rejected there would be some negative impact in score. For beginners, it's always better to apply for card with high approval rate.
Although I prefer neo or Myzone rupay variant(possibily.)I can take any card with high approval since my cibil is new.
Problem is his history is only 6months (most likely 5 statement) old. How much of that has been reflected in score?
Plus in that short period, he has applied for 3cards and closed the oldest one. This would be his 4th enquiry. Seems like too much activity. Axshit always looks for reason to decline. Pre-approved route with fk or neo is best option.
But if icici hasn't put enquiry for fd and Pre-approved card, then it is different.
I didn't apply any card Apay and coral are pre-approved without any cibil hit. I have only one enquiry which is the Fk pay later opened and closed at the same time of the fd card .
Although you are very much a newborn in world of credit cards, so it is advisable to strengthen your credit history a bit before applying to someone like Axis Bank because they are notorious for rejecting cards without any reason... if approved then good but if rejected then your newbie CIBIL score will take eternity to heal up... go for easier banks like indusind or idfc bank... feel free to use my referral link ;);)
I don't have income docs. Won't they ask Income docs? or Can I use my ICICI card (50k limit) for C2C?

I had 45k limit got le of 5k after closing fd card. Currently Apay and coral both have 50k limit.

Although I prefer neo or Myzone rupay variant(possibily.)I can take any card with high approval since my cibil is new.

I didn't apply any card Apay and coral are pre-approved without any cibil hit. I have only one enquiry which is the Fk pay later opened and closed at the same time of the fd card .

I don't have income docs. Won't they ask Income docs? or Can I use my ICICI card (50k limit) for C2C?
Only 5k limit enhancement bad luck, I applied my icici fd (50k) credit card on 9th Dec 2023... Applied Apay on 15th Dec 2023 got limit of 1.20lakh. closed My fd card next day. On first apay statment I got Coral rupay pre approved with 1.2lakh plus 45k instant limit increase also faltu ke upgrade offer

They usually don't ask for income docs... They can do a physical verification of your work place... But it's A is Bank we are talking about... Anything is possible 😄😄
C2C application not done online as far as I know

Hello Community,
I have opened fd card in ICICI and after 3 months got apay card then after 1 month got coral rupay Ltf.Closed the fd card and opened axis liberty account to get pre-approved offers.Later find out that to get pre-approved you should be a existing cc holder.My current credit age is 6 months old after closing fd card.I don't have any income docs.

Will I get any cc below If I apply next month with my credit profile or should I wait another year?

Will it ask income docs even though there's not any enquiry in the last 3 months?

Which one has high chance of approval ?
1. Flipkart is not allowing me to apply FK axis stating currently not eligible since I don't use FK much.
2.Axis Neo
3.Axis MyZone
4.AXIS KIWI

Thanks in Advance.
When pre approved kick your door it just kicks ..
Just wait for time being & use axis Bank account.

What was your fd limit & now limit in icici

Back