• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which cards I should have?

Enigmatic

TF Buzz
Hi everyone,
I have two cards right now. One is hHDFC 6E and another one is an Axis magnus card. Over the last 6 months, I have spent 12 lakhs through Axis Magnus and 5 lakhs through HDFC 6E.
I got to know about more parks in the last 3 months and I have started to optimize my spending a lot. now I have thought of having total of 3 cards so please suggest which cards I should I have if my spending is around 20L plus in a year.
FTI, I have already applied to hdfc infinia. somehow they don't think that i am a valuable customer to them and my limit is still 3.5L in hdfc 6 card only. I am hoping to get through ITR.

Hi everyone,
I have two cards right now. One is hHDFC 6E and another one is an Axis magnus card. Over the last 6 months, I have spent 12 lakhs through Axis Magnus and 5 lakhs through HDFC 6E.
I got to know about more parks in the last 3 months and I have started to optimize my spending a lot. now I have thought of having total of 3 cards so please suggest which cards I should I have if my spending is around 20L plus in a year.
FTI, I have already applied to hdfc infinia. somehow they don't think that i am a valuable customer to them and my limit is still 3.5L in hdfc 6 card only. I am hoping to get through ITR.
Upgrade hdfc card to millennia, regalia gold.

If they won't upgrade just cancel then apply .

Only one question: Why 6E?
You can get better prices on Indigo using other cards. Nobody prefer 6E card because of its pathetic reward rate.

For this limit, you can get Regalia/Regalia Gold. Ask HDFC to upgrade your 6E card to Regalia. That would be a stepping stone for Infinia.

You can wait for Amex referral program to start and get a referal for platinum travel/charge card. Anything above 1L spend (magnus) that you have can be redirected to that.
If you have hotel and travel spends, you may look at axis atlas, etc

Back