• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which is Best Bank For Salary Account?

ihmahetar

TF Select
I am government employee and I want to know which is best bank for government employee and which bank is provide best salary account facility.

I am thinking to open sbi salary account due to sbi is government bank and i am also interested in hdfc bank account but hdfc is private bank.

Any can help me choose best bank. I am also worried about future if bankruptcy so I am going to open in SBI account my decision is good or not please tell me.

FinITech

TF Buzz
I am government employee and I want to know which is best bank for government employee and which bank is provide best salary account facility.

I am thinking to open sbi salary account due to sbi is government bank and i am also interested in hdfc bank account but hdfc is private bank.

Any can help me choose best bank. I am also worried about future if bankruptcy so I am going to open in SBI account my decision is good or not please tell me.
Open Bank of baroda salary account (PSU Bank)...get Rupay select debit card...and Bob sapphire debit card for amazing offers... Just to receive the salary... And open a hdfc savings max account so that you can transfer all the cash to it once the salary gets credited.