• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

which tablet should I take.

guys, slightly off topic,
I want to replace my Samsung M33 5g mobile with another decent but not so expensive Andriod phone..
How is One plus 12 R is doing ??

My main features I care for . Very fast and no lag app experrience and long long battery life...

Good Morning Mr. B G aka @Thor04

Why not iPad and looking for Tablet?

If you can share your medical condition I may suggest a few tablets.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

• Haha
Reactions: SSV
guys, slighlty off topic,
I want to replace my Samsung M33 5g mobile with another decent but not so expensive Andriod phone..
How is One plus 12 R is doing ??

My main features I care for . Very fast and no lag app experrience and long long battery life...
Thats pretty decent phone, you wanna use it as Primary or secondary ?

Only Con I find is heating

Thats pretty decent phone, you wanna use it as Primary or secondary ?

Only Con I find is heating
Primary but not a heavy user...
I spread my usage between main bank account phone numberr on andriod based phone and secondary phone on my Iphone 14 Plus..
so for all browsing my Iphone and all bank related apps my primary ie android

Heating during charging or usage?
if it is during usage when exactly? during calls / video viewing / browsing etc?
Charging YES !!

Browsing if you are outside in 42+ degree it will heat 100%

rest all is fine and smooth indoor normal usage no heat issues

Heating during charging or usage?
if it is during usage when exactly? during calls / video viewing / browsing etc?

OnePlus phones have been facing a few issues lately. Not like what they were in the past. Main issues seen lately are: green line across the screen due to faulty voltage and back camera glass fogging.

• Sad
OnePlus phones have been facing a few issues lately. Not like what they were in the past. Main issues seen lately are: green line across the screen due to faulty voltage and back camera glass fogging.
I read about this green line issue.. is it wide spread?

I read about this green line issue.. is it wide spread?

It actually depends on the software update that causes the voltage issue. But ironically there is no way to skip that update. So if you do happen to get that update, you need to ensure u get a patch before the line forms else you will need to get the screen replaced at a center. Now even though they do it for free, they have to open the phone and that will disturbing the original factory seals when fixed manually by by the repair guy.

Yes sir thats a valid usecase but they were offering lifetime free screen replacement except for nord series
I am not interested in that cheap stuff ie. nord or lite etc...
and again dont want to spend fortune on the main flagship..
I think this R series is something nice in between...

My main focus is on long battery life and lag free and zippy banking apps experience...

It actually depends on the software update that causes the voltage issue. But ironically there is no way to skip that update. So if you do happen to get that update, you need to ensure u get a patch before the line forms else you will need to get the screen replaced at a center. Now even though they do it for free, they have to open the phone and that will disturbing the original factory seals when fixed manually by by the repair guy.
software casuing display issues.. what the FCUK ... anyway, if I wait until Dusserah sale, do you thing think software update can be avoided?
what the co is doing about this, when it is known by everyone??

Look at Moto and IQOO as well. Moto is laggard when it comes to update but a clean OS experience

Back