• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

which tablet should I take.

Hey guys, I aint much of a really tech guy. I am currently an apple user. Iphone,macbook ,airpods,homepod and apple watch. I have an old ipad which is really slow so I am planning to upgrade it. but someone told me that samsung tab s9 fe is better. I am getting ipad 10th gen for 25k and samsung tab s9 fe for 25 k too.( after card discount and gst rebate), my main purpose is to do bakchodi on ipad, like watch movies or pawn. Or playing some games. And also for excel n all. So should I go for samsung tab s9 fe (25k), ipad 10th gen (25k) or ipad air 45k latest onei
I suggest to reconsider tablet size and display. I currently use Samsung Tab 7 plus. Its 12.4 Inch AMOLED sceen. 12.4 sceen is better to watch movies and content compared to 11Inch . AMOLED Screen has better viewing experience.
I suggest not to consider LCD screen as per your requirement. I guess S9 FE Comes with LCD display.

Reactions: SSV

Request you all to share your views on a similar topic! Thanks

Also a quick question to people who own an iPad Pro M4 11” or 13”. Have you faced any grainy display issues or id your display on the warmer side and appears to have a yellow tint even with true tone turned off?

Hey guys, I aint much of a really tech guy. I am currently an apple user. Iphone,macbook ,airpods,homepod and apple watch. I have an old ipad which is really slow so I am planning to upgrade it. but someone told me that samsung tab s9 fe is better. I am getting ipad 10th gen for 25k and samsung tab s9 fe for 25 k too.( after card discount and gst rebate), my main purpose is to do bakchodi on ipad, like watch movies or pawn. Or playing some games. And also for excel n all. So should I go for samsung tab s9 fe (25k), ipad 10th gen (25k) or ipad air 45k latest one
If all other devices are from Apple and you are a fan of Apple then you should go for ipad.
Else Samsung is the best

guys, slightly off topic,
I want to replace my Samsung M33 5g mobile with another decent but not so expensive Andriod phone..
How is One plus 12 R is doing ??

My main features I care for . Very fast and no lag app experrience and long long battery life...
if your budget is around 48K then try to buy Galaxy S23 256 GB which is currently being offered around 48K and 128GB variant is around 42-43K.
it is far batter then chianese smartphones.

Reactions: SSV
Back