• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which UPI app do you like most and why?

Which UPI app do you prefer?

• PhonePe

• GPay

• Amazon Pay

• Bank App (Yono HDFC)

• PayTm

• Others

Results are only viewable after voting.

SiddharthR

TF Ace
This itself explains the poll here.

More the crowd more is the failure rate,
Less the croud less is the failure rate.

This forum includes techy people who value experience & simplicity more.
I think old aged people who want extremely simple interface might be the one who use phonepe in a large extent, hence large share.
Techy people as here are more likely to have better UI/UX experience...
Also in my case where network is not consistent, phonpepe has the least failure rate and Paytm takes 45 sec timeline in low network...

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I think old aged people who want extremely simple interface might be the one who use phonepe in a large extent, hence large share.
Techy people as here are more likely to have better UI/UX experience...
Also in my case where network is not consistent, phonpepe has the least failure rate and Paytm takes 45 sec timeline in low network...
This I've heard from various people. Elderly people use PhonePe mostly. And in villages/towns also PhonePe is used more. I found its interface very cringe.

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I use ola/uber/rapido bike taxis and Auto regularly in Hyderabad and almost all of the times, it is phone pe.

Anyway, government is working for quite sometime to limit the market share of any operator to 33% to prevent monopoly situation.

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Believe it or not, Samsung Pay is a hidden gem. It might be the best app out there, and it is very well integrated into Samsung phones.

• Simplest no frills, prettiest interface yet with the widest range of payments and services which are actually commonly used. It's super efficient to use. Very well structured and complete yet simple. Everything super easy to do and find.
  • You can add most Indian debit and credit cards on Samsung Pay. Forgot your wallet? Not a problem, use tap to pay with your phone! Works exactly the same way as contact less payments with cards work. Your phone is your card.
  • BHIM UPI integration: You can send, pay or request money. You can check the balances of all your bank accounts. Neat and simple integration. You can even view transaction history, complaints, raise queries, etc.
  • PayTM wallet integration, same as the above except you can see your wallet. You can also view the transaction history. The links for support email and calls are there but can't be raised within the app.
  • You can store your vaccination certificate.
  • Samsung Rewards on top of credit/debit card rewards.
  • You can register your bills, get reminders, pay and set autopay. They get setup automatically from other integrations if they exist like PayTM.
  • Fast tag recharge.
  • You'll have recent recipients as well as your phone book recipients.
Tons of other stuff which I'd call basic. Sadly only available on Samsung Phones but they are killing it.

Even Paytm has tap n pay feature

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Where? I haven't seen it.
Samsung Pay lets you add most debit cards and credit cards, then you can pay with your phone as if it was any of these cards in any credit card terminal.
Yep, tap n pay. Paytm has that. i have been using it for over months.
You can search for "Tap to Pay" in paytm search.
I have used for visa credit cards only though