• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Why HDFC is so dual faced ? šŸ¤·

alok416

TF Ace
Seriously frustrated from HDFC,

They issued Business Money back card with 40k limit...

For Millenia they want ITR šŸ¤·

I sent them Card Statements for C2C method...and they are not agreeing...

But if i will cancel my cards and will apply fresh by card to card method they will issue Millenia/ regalia for same Card to card method..

Stupid policymakers šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Seriously frustrated from HDFC,

They issued Business Money back card with 40k limit...

For Millenia they want ITR šŸ¤·

I sent them Card Statements for C2C method...and they are not agreeing...

But if i will cancel my cards and will apply fresh by card to card method they will issue Millenia/ regalia for same Card to card method..

Stupid policymakers šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
This is very true. They don't give a damn to old customers

Are You Serious ? 13-14 years ? šŸ˜

I cant believe right now on my eyes that is reading this šŸ˜ and I was torturing them after "6 months" šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ for not giving upgrade/LE šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

And u got 10k LE šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ OMG šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Even Axis is better than HDFc šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Jab pata lagda hai dusre ki peeda khud ki se kahin jada hai to woh khushi me badal jati hai šŸ¤£

Attachments

• IMG_20230629_121558.jpg
    IMG_20230629_121558.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 9
Are You Serious ? 13-14 years ? šŸ˜

I cant believe right now on my eyes that is reading this šŸ˜ and I was torturing them after "6 months" šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ for not giving upgrade/LE šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

And u got 10k LE šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ OMG šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Even Axis is better than HDFc šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
@4uziaul Bhai ki dukh bhari 14 saal ke banwas ki gatha aur bhaiyon ke zakham pe malham ka kaam kar rahi hai šŸ¤£

Even Axis is better than HDFc
Well, I'm not so sure! I had just a regular SB account with HDFC, and they've given me more than 20x LE for my basic Moneyback CC in ~8 years.

I started a Burgundy relationship with Axis, and applied C2C for a Select CC based on my HDFC card. I was given just 1/6 th of my HDFC CC limit!

After getting super impressed by the Axis customer service, I'd removed part of my money from them to upgrade my relationship with HDFC to Imperia.

Then in a matter of just a few months Axis gave two LEs to my Select CC (4.5x in total)!

Going by similar logic, I now fully expect HDFC to start gradually reducing my CC limit in the coming months. :).

Bcoz they need fresh clients. Existing clients gaye tel lene.

They are already the bank with highest number of credit cards in the market. They will wake up when they are not the first after a few years.
Ab yahi monopoly ka ghamand Axis ko aayega 2 saal me. Bam*** se thik karna padega nahi to HDFC jaisa ban jati šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Bcoz they need fresh clients. Existing clients gaye tel lene.

They are already the bank with highest number of credit cards in the market. They will wake up when they are not the first after a few years.
My HDFC card is unfortunately my second oldest card, and helps keep up my credit age. I'll probably want my very recent cards to turn say 3 before I cancel this one (ideally five). Of course, if HDFC treats me better before that that'd be good too. It's offering me Millenia, but Millenia isn't RuPay / UPI and has a 1L minimum spend they aren't agreeing to make it LTF either. And they aren't giving LE either.

Back