• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Will AMEX do KYC for new card application even though last KYC is only less than 2 months old?

sri_cc

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all,

Earlier when I applied for an AMEX MRCC card it was rejected because my aadhaar had my permanent address and my hometown doesn't come under serviceable cities for AMEX.
But recently I've joined an MNC and as part of onboarding we were issued AMEX Corporate Green card and I thought this might also be rejected but it was approved using my same hometown aadhaar address.

Now if I apply for a new MRCC card, will they do KYC again or use old KYC and directly approve the card?

Solution
Hi all,

Earlier when I applied for an AMEX MRCC card it was rejected because my aadhaar had my permanent address and my hometown doesn't come under serviceable cities for AMEX.
But recently I've joined an MNC and as part of onboarding we were issued AMEX Corporate Green card and I thought this might also be rejected but it was approved using my same hometown aadhaar address.

Now if I apply for a new MRCC card, will they do KYC again or use old KYC and directly approve the card?
If the last sucessful VKYC is less than 90 days old then there wont be any VKYC for any new Application ..
You will still get the VKYC email, but once you click on Start VKYC button, it immediately says " VKCY completed" .. and then moves to the next...
4x1500 transactions right? will take those every month
There are two milestones for MRCC each calendar month
1) 4* ₹1,500 - transactions - 1k MR
2) Total spend ₹20k milestone - 1K
Means you have to do another 14k transactions anywhere in a calendar month ( apart from 4*1.5k)

For this 20k milestone you need to do a one off registration here.. ( every month not required, only once in the beginning)…

Corporate green card is also included in this limit?
Got some few queries @BestBanker :
Please to try answer.

1. Corporate has different serviceability as compared to normal applications? Or if vkyc link is received that means is the location serviceable?

2. How many days will it take for corporate card to get approved?

3. If in case corporate is approved then can get normal cards in the same area right?

hey @SSV
finally was able to get my hands on the card today
it was delivered 2 days back actually, but I wasn't at home
activated it, will start with buying the giftyr vouchers for this month😉
again thanks a lot for the help

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV
hey @SSV
finally was able to get my hands on the card today
it was delivered 2 days back actually, but I wasn't at home
activated it, will start with buying the giftyr vouchers for this month😉
again thanks a lot for the help
Excellent.. Enjoy the Amex card ...

hey @SSV
on giftyr portal, there are 4 different types of vouchers coming for amazon
Amazon
Amazon Fresh
Amazon Prime Membership
Amazon Shopping Voucher

I guess I can eliminate 2 and 3, should I buy just the Amazon vouchers or Amazon shopping voucher?

hey @SSV
on giftyr portal, there are 4 different types of vouchers coming for amazon
Amazon
Amazon Fresh
Amazon Prime Membership
Amazon Shopping Voucher

I guess I can eliminate 2 and 3, should I buy just the Amazon vouchers or Amazon shopping voucher?
AGV = can be used in any third party apps which allows APAY wallete payment method. -- SO, you should buy this only.

ASV = can only be used for purchase of goods from AMZON website only.. -- so , avoid this..

AGV = can be used in any third party apps which allows APAY wallete payment method. -- SO, you should buy this only.

ASV = can only be used for purchase of goods from AMZON website only.. -- so , avoid this..
and I should do 4 transactions seperately right?
and can I do them on the same day?

Back