• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

nivek

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello TF Community, if anyone has actually availed the RBL World Safari complimentary Travel Insurance for a foreign trip:
1. could you let us know if it was accepted for the VISA approval?
2. Is it only available for the first year of the card issuance?

Could not find anything solid on search, hence the post.

TF Select
@Dhruvit.S @rafzy

I got email from Care Health Insurance Portal <chil.portaladmin@careinsurance.com> after 18 days I got my WS credit card.

It was like this:

"Sub: Travel Insurance for RBL Bank World Safari Credit Card - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear xxxxxxxxx,

As you get ready to explore the features of your new RBL Bank World Safari Credit Card, we would like to apprise you that your card give you a Comprehensive Multi-trip Travel Insurance - group explore .

So go ahead, create new travel experiences and wonderful memories with your loved ones while Care Health Insurance secures you.

Follow the link below to avail your coverage: ( link )

Thank You,
Care Travel Insurance Team"

Clicking on the link generated the policy and they sent it to me same day.

It was a personalized link like:

rafzy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@Dhruvit.S @rafzy

I got email from Care Health Insurance Portal <chil.portaladmin@careinsurance.com> after 18 days I got my WS credit card.

It was like this:

"Sub: Travel Insurance for RBL Bank World Safari Credit Card - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear xxxxxxxxx,

As you get ready to explore the features of your new RBL Bank World Safari Credit Card, we would like to apprise you that your card give you a Comprehensive Multi-trip Travel Insurance - group explore .

So go ahead, create new travel experiences and wonderful memories with your loved ones while Care Health Insurance secures you.

Follow the link below to avail your coverage: ( link )

Thank You,
Care Travel Insurance Team"

Clicking on the link generated the policy and they sent it to me same day.

It was a personalized link like:
Thanks for the info man. appreciate it.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I had to fill a form on care Insurance website, got it in my mail within a day, you can find link in RBL website
It's a multi trip Insurance valid for all travels and Visa approvals for 1 year,
I think its free as long as you keep holding the card, though my renewal is due next month ,I'll let you guy's know if i get ut again

1000127145.jpg

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I confirm you will receive the insurance again free of cost.
Hey ,
How did you get your travel insurance renewed,
Mine expired few days ago and i didn't get any mail from care Insurance,
I called RBL customer care and they told to contact care Insurance customer care,
And care insurance customer care number doesn't recognize my registered mobile number or policy number ,

FYI it's a free card (maybe that's why)