• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

World Safari Travel Insurance

nivek

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello TF Community, if anyone has actually availed the RBL World Safari complimentary Travel Insurance for a foreign trip:
1. could you let us know if it was accepted for the VISA approval?
2. Is it only available for the first year of the card issuance?

Could not find anything solid on search, hence the post.

Your doubts regarding Insurance renewal after 1 year -

1. Yes, it'll be auto renewed.
2. Yes, it'll be applicable for travel through any airline and any card. I read the T&C and the insurance isn't contingent on booking through World Safari.
3. The insurance is valid for a whole year for multiple trips. Each trip must be less than 30 days.

Disclaimer - I used this insurance for the first time on my current trip to Bali. So, I used World Safari card. But I'm confident that insurance is independent of the method of flight booking.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240718-105235.webp
    Screenshot_20240718-105235.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20240718-105658.webp
    Screenshot_20240718-105658.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 11
As you get ready to explore the features of your new RBL Bank World Safari Credit Card, we would like to apprise you that your card give you a Comprehensive Multi-trip Travel Insurance - group explore .

So go ahead, create new travel experiences and wonderful memories with your loved ones while CareHealth Insurance secures you.

Follow the link below to avail your coverage

Thank You,
Care Travel Insurance Team

I got this mail yesterday at the same time click on this link but link doesn’t open any one face same problem.

Same issue with me, my mother and my friend's Safari card. We received the email from Care Insurance and a link to follow but the link itself is invalid. Last year we received the same email and we were able to generate the insurance from their Portal.

Back