• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Worse experience AXIS cc

cardex

TF Premier
Technologically the worst pvt sector bank, branch employees redirect the customer to customer service and vice versa, from one branch to another, no one has any clue how to get things done, despite merging all my customer id into one, it is still not active ! I mean is not it ridiculous that merging cust id does not automatically activate it?

A simple task of changing mobile numbers cannot be done as there is no access to the app. Netbanking won't allow me to do that, as id not active.

Compare that to Kotak, 5 minutes to change, HDFC, facility through ATM, Indus and ICICI , through ATM or cust care call.

Seems Axis has not shed its lethargy decades after UTI merger.

Terrible.

rohit_

TF Premier
You are doing great, trying to solve the issue for everyone else in current & future.

How many days did it take for Bank to respond post complaint to RBI?
approx 1 month.
I received a few minutes ago a mail from pno looks like they want to close the complaint by diverting this issue.
they mentioned in mail "At Axis Bank, active Debit card linked with account is mandatory for using UPI services. Debit card last 6 digit and expiry are used to set UPI PIN which is further used to process UPI transactions." but i also again sent a mail just now

Thank you for your response to my previous complaint regarding the inability to link my Axis Bank account to UPI without an active debit card. While I appreciate the clarification about your current policy requiring a linked debit card for UPI services, I respectfully disagree with the limited functionality it offers to customers like myself.
My primary concern isn't the inability to initiate transactions through UPI. I understand that a debit card is necessary for setting up the UPI PIN needed for transactions. However, the restriction on even displaying my account in UPI platforms without an active debit card is inconvenient and unnecessary. This policy seems outdated, especially considering RBI's recent initiatives like UPI PIN creation through Aadhaar cards implemented by many other banks.
Here's what I propose:
Account Visibility on UPI
: Regardless of debit card linkage, allow my Axis Bank account to be visible on UPI platforms. This would at least offer basic features like viewing account information and receiving money. This aligns with RBI's vision of open access to financial services and encourages wider UPI adoption.
I believe these solutions would address my concerns and provide a more user-friendly UPI experience for customers like myself who may not require full transaction capabilities but value basic account access and receiving funds.
I urge you to reconsider your current policy and prioritize customer convenience and financial inclusion. Please let me know if there are any potential updates or policy changes planned in the future that would provide the desired UPI access without an active debit card.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to a positive resolution to this matter.

Trust Me

TF Ace
how about ombudsman complaint?

Haha. Just today I noticed a disclaimer at the bottom of a page on Axis netbanking -- warning customers that RBI don't entertain complaints regarding these x y z subjects, and how Axis themselves take care of related issues!

It appeared suspiciously like an attempt to preempt any complaints to the ombudsman! 🙂

Should have saved a screenshot. :)

fin_avid

TF Buzz
chat agent tries to play football with me , and I immediately complain to nodal and PNO : 😁 dont mess with me axis folks:LOL::LOL:

"as I noted, the internal request was forwarded to the team by the banking team"
"I request you to be online, I will transfer the chat to the banking team"

"
I am sorry for the inconvenience to address your query as you have reached the Retail Banking desk which specializes in handling savings account queries.
Do not worry, I will help you by transferring this chat to respective Credit Card team."

3RD chat agent was so scared , they hid their name under ID..
"
CQT354430

"Could you please confirm from which you are trying to merge"

"
CQT354430
As I check your customer id is in active for the 3 credit cards"

WTF? I hold only 2 cards ever? Where did the 3rd one appear from? LOL

Flower 🌺🌸nahi Fire hai main.🔥🔥🔥...😄😄

Next target Union Bank....😄
Hi
I have a long standing issue with union bank,

Being a salary account holder they are not providing an option to apply for credit card without cibil score. did u get any positive result with union bank??

Any details from yr issue will be helpful