• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Worst Credit Card Company/Bank ever

Which Credit Card Company/Bank is worst according to you? Explain if you want.

• HDFC

• AXIS

• SBI CARDS

• AU BANK

• ICICI

• BOB

• PNB

• One Card

• IDFC FIRST

• YES BANK

• Any other Mention in comment

Results are only viewable after voting.
In terms of poor service, Axis and HDFC are the leading contenders. Though, Axis wins over HDFC by a good margin when it comes to pathetic customer service.

Already having a miserable experience with AU regarding my current application. Customer care is not of much help as well.
You know once they told me that my adhar and pan card is not linked to my account and i was like wtf? How the heck is my account working then? so, they told me my voter id is linked. But fun fact is i don't even have a voter id lol. I told u they are even worst than sbi.

Anyone with axis credit card who has not voted for it has never tried to contact customer service.
I had bad experience with Axis mail customer service and twitter customer support. But Axis chat service is good as they solved my problems related Axis cards. You know that it was very difficult to get welcome vouchers. I contacted through email and I found bad experience like any other customer service. I tried to solve this issue through chat service and I got welcome benefits of my two cards.

Axis chat service helped me many times. But it is only possible when you get good and responsible executive.

PNB is the second largest (probably the largest, in terms of Govt. ownership) PSU bank, and they don't have upgraded system - probably the slowest banks of all PSU banks. So, we can cut some slacks.
I want to give 0/10 to pnb bank 1 is justified for
this problems.

I had bad experience with Axis mail customer service and twitter customer support. But Axis chat service is good as they solved my problems related Axis cards. You know that it was very difficult to get welcome vouchers. I contacted through email and I found bad experience like any other customer service. I tried to solve this issue through chat service and I got welcome benefits of my two cards.

Axis chat service helped me many times. But it is only possible when you get good and responsible executive.
I too didn't received the welcome voucher. So customer care executive told the code on call. It was smooth for me.

Axis Dedicated Burgundy Support is really awesome though. They solved all my issues every single time with follow ups.

This is really subjective though. There would be varying experience across banks as well as different locations.

Axis Bank is topping the chart due to its poorest customer service and pathetic knowledge.

They don't understand what you said.

There is nothing about charges etc.

And IDFC for being biased.

I think this must be two separate questions for cc and accounts.
For cc, its high chances, that your satisfaction is inverse to usage(not just having it) of a card and ICICI, by gods and their own grace, would be least on most people's usage. So automatically, no. of complaints would be low as they can't disappoint you ( in terms of expectations and benefits) more than what they already do.

I think this must be two separate questions for cc and accounts.
For cc, its high chances, that your satisfaction is inverse to usage(not just having it) of a card and ICICI, by gods and their own grace, would be least on most people's usage. So automatically, no. of complaints would be low as they can't disappoint you ( in terms of expectations and benefits) more than what they already do.
I agree !

Probably AU bank. Whenever I call or mail them, they ask me to call/mail from registered mobile/email address.
I have updated my mobile/email multiple times, each time I even get the reference no. for service request and same is updated. But it doesn't update in their database.
I get OTPs and Promotional mails on my mobile, but they still say this no. is not registered 😂😂

When it comes to worst banks for CC, PNB holds the crown. It has been almost year since I have the card with them and despite spending more than Rs. 50,000 (via UPI) haven't received any single reward point yet. Raised a case with them and it has been more than 9 months and they have not been able to resolve it or provide any information on it, the case is still open though.

In terms of banking, no one can beat SBI + other PSU banks in providing worst services to their customers, the entire staff is there to harass the customers by asking them to visit multiple counters and at the end ask them to come after the lunch time.

I own 11 CC's and gone through almost all banks experience. HDFC bank is the worst.
HDFC is not just worst but fraudster in marketing category.
Offered LTF card and after Card issuance informed its not LTF and chargeable basis.

This LTF card offering scam is very common in HDFC.

I own 11 CC's and gone through almost all banks experience. HDFC bank is the worst.
HDFC is not just worst but fraudster in marketing category.
Offered LTF card and after Card issuance informed its not LTF and chargeable basis.

This LTF card offering scam is very common in HDFC.
This LTF fraud is usually done by either agents or their employees & not HDFC. (If any employee says to give card LTF, then you should ask him to send a mail from branch email for LTF promise)
If anyone got pre-approved LTF on mail, then that will be LTF always; unless you don't read T&Cs, if attached. (AFAIK nowadays, LTF in pre-approved offers is no strings attached unlike the spends based LTF after ban upliftment)

This LTF fraud is usually done by either agents or their employees & not HDFC. (If any employee says to give card LTF, then you should ask him to send a mail from branch email for LTF promise)
If anyone got pre-approved LTF on mail, then that will be LTF always; unless you don't read T&Cs, if attached. (AFAIK nowadays, LTF in pre-approved offers is no strings attached unlike the spends based LTF after ban upliftment)
This is happened through HDFC SMS, in SMS they written LTF i followed the same link in that SMS, LTF is also written in front of Annual Fee in webpage of application.

I completed process.

When i actually received card with welcome kit, on that letter they mentioned annual fee.

Approached customer care shared screen shot of SMS , they took 10 days but after that they declined to make my card LTF.

So its clearly HDFC scam.

I found many peoples experiencing the same situation.

This is happened through HDFC SMS, in SMS they written LTF i followed the same link in that SMS, LTF is also written in front of Annual Fee in webpage of application.

I completed process.

When i actually received card with welcome kit, on that letter they mentioned annual fee.

Approached customer care shared screen shot of SMS , they took 10 days but after that they declined to make my card LTF.

So its clearly HDFC scam.

I found many peoples experiencing the same situation.
Go to RBI in this case,
You can share those SMS & Welcome kit proofs with hiding your personal info

we all are discussing on this forum about bank's credit card services yet bank's don't care about us 😆
And where is Rbl in the list?

Go to RBI in this case
This happened with Diners card,

Its just optional card for me as its offered LTF , it doesn't make any difference to me if i don't have it.

So ,I simply asked them to close my card. Closed the Matter.

Now again they are offering same card LTF and same by confirming on mail.

But this time i raised my expectations asking them to give me Infinia as LTF then only i consider HDFC.
(Actually I have parked good amount in my saving account with HDFC also has 798 credit score)

Lets see....what happens.

Back