• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Worst experience with Indusind Bank select Account opening

Fini7777

TF Ace
Contributor
I opened a Delite AC for my mother online but not completed VKYC after few days I visited branch and opened Indussind select AC and gave 2L IP cheque and req for the closure of Delite SB AC
But the amount was debited and not credited in Indusind Select AC

They said that due to that delite AC is active the money is not cleared and they raised the req for clearing from their end waiting for the Approval from RH

it's been 7 days but the RH is not responding to mail sent by BM it seems

I'm so frustrated What is the link between that select and delite accs as I've given cheque for indus select ac and welcome kit was also delivered

The same day I opened acs for my cousin and my dad
for my dad - paid the IP amount through DC
for my cousin - gave cheque - it is cleared within 2 days

How do I proceed further in this case they r still replying that their RH is not yet responded

Reactions: SSV
It all depends on branch manager and relationship manager.I opened select account in Chennai and took exactly 6 working days including receipt of debit card and net banking activation.At every stage, RM was giving feedback . I didn't even visited the bank and RM came to my house for doing everything. I agree that Indian bank has opened my son account within 3 hours and gave the passbook.Private banks have their own procedure and very cautious..If somebody in Chennai want to open, I can give the RM number who will do everything

It all depends on branch manager and relationship manager.I opened select account in Chennai and took exactly 6 working days including receipt of debit card and net banking activation.At every stage, RM was giving feedback . I didn't even visited the bank and RM came to my house for doing everything. I agree that Indian bank has opened my son account within 3 hours and gave the passbook.Private banks have their own procedure and very cautious..If somebody in Chennai want to open, I can give the RM number who will do everything
Are u a NTB cust of indusind

I'd not suggest anyone to open ac in yhis bank even to my enemy :ROFLMAO:
This is exactly the bank you should suggest to your enemies. 😈

Try ICICI privillege banking (icici cc limit>4L ) to be eligible for this
Privilege Banking is an HNI programme, not an account variant. My father has been a part of this programme since 2020. His account variant is SBKIT and was opened over 15 years ago. Although he doesn't remember the exact account type though, but it is a zero-balance savings account and provides an LTF Visa Platinum debit card, and has no SMS and IMPS charges.

This is exactly the bank you should suggest to your enemies. 😈

Privilege Banking is an HNI programme, not an account variant. My father has been a part of this programme since 2020. His account variant is SBKIT and was opened over 15 years ago. Although he doesn't remember the exact account type though, but it is a zero-balance savings account and provides an LTF Visa Platinum debit card, and has no SMS and IMPS charges.
Yes, it's a banking programme
Actually it is 360 family banking programme in which u get a privillege acc with 0 mab if u have cc >4L

Back